New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MuppetLady

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Muppets fans...

I am MuppetLady...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me on here...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
------------------
Was that Keats or Shelley? GREAT poem, that Oz!

Welcome in Ozy! Jump in anywhere, hope your degree goes well (plans for after college? what does one do with a psych degree these days?), post us some of your art, ask Ed about your free virtual muffin (yeah kid, the first one's ALWAYS free, heh heh)... er...what's an AMV? American Motor Vehicle? Amorous Marvelous Vixen? Amphibious Morphing Velocimuppet? Ambergris Musk Valentines?
Hello Newsmanfan! :big_grin: That would be the poem by Shelley. It's not a Watchman reference, but Adrien Veidt is cool too, so I can live with that.

I've got my eye set on becoming a clinical psychologist so that I can become a therapist or counsellor. :smile: I love it, because not only am I getting to help people who really need it full time, but I'm actually going to get paid to do it!

AMV = Animated Music Video. Basically, I take footage from various movies and TV shows (that are usually animated), then set them to music and make a music video with it. I'm hoping to branch out with The Muppets sometime in the future, but right now I mainly work with Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Ooooh! Virtual muffin! :big_grin: *om nom nom*

Thanks again to everyone else who popped in to say hello, and welcome MuppetLady!

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am MuppetySmurf, but you can call me Nelson. I REALLY love the muppets, so I came to MuppetCentral, my savior. I love MuppetCentral! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Welcome in MuppetLady and MuppetySmurf! Please access your option from the following menu:
Press :embarrassed: to get a pie in the face.
Press :mad: for a karate chop when you least expect it.
Press :shifty: if you have food in the community 'fridge. Er...HAD food...
Press :eek: if you'd like to take the new Blast-o-Caster Automated Ski Injury Wrapping System for a test plastering.
Press :crazy: if you plan on using any explosive language.
Press :news: to attend the falling-object-avoidance seminar next month.
If you would like to hear this menu sung with backup harmonizers and full orchestration, press :smile: now. Thank you!
---------------------------

nettleface

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been lurking about here for a couple of years now and thought I should finally say hi!
I'm working as a fabricator of creature costumes and the occasionally puppets, ideally I'd be working on puppets all the time but no such luck at the moment! I'm a great fan of the work of the Creature Shop, it really is stuff of my dreams...

It's great to find such a mix of fans and makers and all sorts on here, fantastic!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Nice to meet you nettleface. You should check out the puppeteering sections and share what you've got.