New movies coming out...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is anyone looking forward to Shrek 2, as much as I am? Shrek 2, Thunderbirds: live action, and Scooby 2 are on my cinima viewing list this year....

Beebers

Reaction score
Not Scooby Doo, not my cup of tea, but then it wasn't when it was on T.V., either, when I was a kid. I just wanted to strangle all of them, I found them so annoying.

But the other two, yes.

:big_grin:

And zee next Pirates of the Caribbean.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Is anyone looking forward to Shrek 2, as much as I am? Shrek 2, Thunderbirds: live action, and Scooby 2 are on my cinima viewing list this year....
There's going to be a Shrek 2? How cool!! :crazy:
Oh, and talking about movies...we got a copy of Emmit Otter's Jugband Christmas from Amazon.com on DVD! I was looking some other stuff up, and they also have a storybook available, too.

Beebers

Reaction score
I have so much showbiz stuff in my head, but I think next Pirates starts filming this May. I think I have that right. Soon, anyway.

:big_grin: :excited: :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, oh, oh, I forgot to mention Ocenan's Twelve, and The Bourne Ultimatum

Beebers

Reaction score
Them too. Those two. too.

Bourne Identity was unbelievably good, can't wait for the next. One of the few films I've ever wanted to stay and watch again immediately in the theater. One of the few that I found superior to the book.

:cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just want to know if there are any animated films up for the award. I hope it goes to Finding Nemo...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Finding Nemo is up against Brother Bear and another one I hadn't heard of in the Animated Feature category.
Erin