1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Sababa Plush Sets including The Electric Mayhem Band

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 29, 2003.

1. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Your right, it's better no Animal then, no Floyd or Janice or Zoot, and well if they didn't have Dr. Teeth, sheesh! Of course with the Muppet bust there is no Floyd bust as of now. So it's nice to get this set as As there are many animal pulshes already.

Anyone role up Zoots hair and tuck in under the rim of his hat? that's that I did to make it look he's supost too! LOL!
  2. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I think maybe the one real complaint I have w/ the set is that Dr. Teeth's shirt is the wrong color. It should be red strieps w/ dark blue stripes instead of gray-ish stripes and dark blue stripes.
  3. Zack the Dog

too true, I also wish Floyd had a green hat and that he would have his white/gray eyebrows.
  4. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Yeah, that's true too
  5. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Has anyone in Europe been having as hard a time as me finding these, probably since I doubt they've reached or will reach Europe.

Anyway anyone know of any online store which'll ship to Europe?

thanks
  6. Zack the Dog

Sababa plush Animal to fit with EM set.

Hey guys at Media Play they now sell a sperate mini Animal plush that "kinda" fits in with the EM plush set. The thing is, is that he cost $7.99 though. That's about half of the EM 4 plush set. I'm sure the price will go down at some point, but Animal is a little bigger then the other EM members. There is also that Kermit mimi plush too at some stores from what i've heard on-line, but I haven't seen him yet.
  7. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Saw the EM set at the Hot Topic at 101 and Tatum (in AZ) on clearance for $4.98 - so if you were waiting, now is the time