New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HEY!!!! Don't you mess w/Betty!!!! :mad: Me & her go WAAAY back!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There was a wild rumor that Betty was topless in one frame of the theatrically released portion of Roger Rabbit and it was altered for the video release. :eek: You never know.

Anyway. I just saw the ad on TV! I'm very excited. Does anyone know if the pig scene is added into one of the versions or is it just on the extras?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Jamie...

The pig scene is just under the deleated scene section of the DVD it's not on either of the two films, although it could have been done, it's not like those deleated scenes where it doesn't look like the finished piece. This is but it's nothing that special.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They ran that scene when it aired on the Wonderful World of Disney in the 90s. It was a completed scene that was yanked a week before official release. Focus groups didn't like that part. I think it makes more sense, but it does take away from the dramatic impact when Eddie officially goes to Toon Town.

Any easter eggs?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Easter Egg's?

those are like hidden special features... Right:confused: :confused:

If it is i don't think so, but there's so much stuff on the two discs that there probably must be i'll look for some tommorow morning.

:wink: :big_grin: :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hmm, sorry about that Jamie, i think i was just thinking back fuzzy, i do remember you Jamie saying you had art cells from this movie, i must have mixed that up...there are so many post it's hard to remember who writes what:wink:

You know the Marry Poppin's Penguins would have not been in this movie when it takes place either, i remember hearing that when they played RR on dinner and a movie, i don't know if it was a mistake or not, so they said that the penguins working at the ink and paint club was what they did before they did work in MP's movie:wink:

Zack) Rowlf the,finaly one of my favorite moives gets a respectable awsome dvd!,Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Me either! LOL!!

But, if they go waaayyyy back with Betty Boop...that's a long time!

I would be excited as heck to have a 90 year old Muppet Fan with us. LOL!!

(More than anything, I think you know I was kidding. Right? RIGHT?!)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I'm SEVENTEEN!!!! (Truly! My profile has my birthdate! I was born in 1985!) But, I've known Betty practically all MY life!!! (I've had this little Betty Boop doll ever since I was ONE, and my Aunt Annabelle had all these old Betty Boop tapes I used to watch!) So, we go WAAAY back by MY reckoning, not hers!!! (As far as she's concerned, I'm still a pretty new friend!!!)