New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Sorry, Zack. It was you that I was responding to. Guess I read too fast. Sorry about that! :wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Dat's alright Tom, has anyone seen Benny the cab on Disney's House of Mouse?

I remember one with the little turtle shellby, donald always had to look after the trouble making turtle and watch out for his Ms. Castanza voiced turtle mother:wink:

well anyways shellby was on stage in which to perform something but froze and didn't know what to do, then they showed Bambi and Thumper at in the aud at a table and bambi said " he's like a deer caught in the headlights" then it showed a spot light shine on bambi and it was Benny at the next table in which he was said " oh! sorry!"

LOL, i found it to be a hoot!

i can't remember what he said in the other cameo he was in on another ep of house of mouse.

Zack)Rowlf the, How do ya like this weather!?! It never rains!!! And how bout them Brooklen Dogers?!?! What bums huh?!?! Dog.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I didn't see that one. So Benny wasn't voiced then? That's interesting, because for one of the theme park attractions recently, someone else voiced Roger. Since Charles Fleischer voices both characters, I was wondering if Benny had voiced on House of Mouse, and if so, by who.

I do hope it's Fleischer voicing the characters for the DVD menus.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Tom, yes it was Charles Fleischer who voice Benny in House of Mouse, he just said "whoops! sorry!" or "oh! sorry", or something like that. it was short, but it was Charles. i think it was said that Charles Fleischer did voice in the menus and extra stuff for Roger and Benny.

i would love to see a Saturday morning cartoon show with Roger Rabbit! Charles Fleischer could do Roger,Benny and the two or three weazles he did, if they had to get new voices for Jessica, Baby Herman and the other Weazles it would still be a great cartoon show!

zack,

Kye

Reaction score
:excited: WOW!:big_grin: I just saw theNew DVD of Roger Rabbit! It is Great! The Menu screen is wonderful, the extras are incredibly entertaining, and to top it all off you get 25 free okens for chuck e cheeses inside!!!...can somebody say Whack a mole!! The Packaging is odd, however. The Cover slip is kinda dull but the inside portfolio is perfection, complete with Glossy autographed headshots of Roger and Jessica rabbit! 5 stars no wormy apples, this is just a wonderful DVD... my apoligies to anyone who spent 20 bucks on the previous release:cry:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I know isn't it great!

I to don't really like the cover slip, it's such a hassel trying to get the actual DVD case inside it, although with out it you couldn't have the actual case securley closed and the shinyness (is that even a word) on the front and back cover is really very nice and the picture is very original which is what i like so much about it.

ps. it would have been nice to have Baby Herman sitting on Benny left eye, there would have been room there for him but still very nice.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just wish the companies would begin putting NEW cartoons before movies again. Disney, Warner Bros, all those!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I remember when that was done in the late 80s and some people complained. I guess viewers are used to compact running times and trailers. Plus, with the staggering increase of actor salaries, movie theaters get less and less of the ticket sales and need to squeeze in as many films as possible. I wonder if those will ever get capped? Not sure how I feel about that. I would like to see more shorts, though. It’s great that Pixar does it. Maybe it will catch on with others.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't just want to see cartoon shorts (although, there are new theater release Daffy Duck as Duck Dodgers cartoon shorts coming out soon. Can't hardly wait!!!) but also short films in general. Like Time Piece and such. A lot are made, but you hardly ever see them in the theater.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's funny that people DO complain about cartoons or short films before a movie, but don't think anything about the auto or CocaCola commercials coming on before the trailers even begin!