Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I love Lego! I stopped collecting around the time the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets sets were coming out. I think my last ever set was Hagrid's hut or whatever. I was kind of OCD about my toys as a kid, and I still have all the proper pieces for each Lego set in separate shoeboxes, each one marked appropriately. That's not to say I didn't mix and match, though. I did, all the time, but I always made a checklist of what went where, and I always put things back where they belong. Unfortunately, this trait hasn't followed me to almost-adulthood.

Pork

Reaction score
My brother had them all in togethe, but he kept all the istructions and boxes. Once Me and my brother entered a colouring contest where you could win a lego pirate ship (some of you may remember the awesome pirate lego). Funny thing is that we both one in our age sections so we both got a pirate ship. I was so Cool. I still can't believe we both won! How uncommon is that!

Kiki

Reaction score
I like Lego. ^^ My brother and I had this massive bag of random Lego bits 'n' pieces and it had some perty kewl stuff in it. I used to LOVE the Lego animal sets. I had a zoo and a farm! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
My mom has quite a few transformers herself. She used to love the original cartoon, too.
That's so cool! My mum's like that too. She thinks she's a big kid cause she loves toys and collects all that kind of stuff, I think she's quite awesome, actually. :big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I still have a very large collection of old Lego in the garage (and some knock-off Tyco blocks, too!).. once last year, I accidentally locked myself in the garage, so I spent the time building things with Lego while I waited for someone to get home with a key :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That tub I was telling you guys about is now only like a third full since over the years, Lego pieces have turned up missing. Eh, I was kind of careless as a child.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
~ NICE! BRAVO FOR HER!
Thanks she won't let us touch them! I use to want to play with them!:big_grin:

I still have a very large collection of old Lego in the garage (and some knock-off Tyco blocks, too!).. once last year, I accidentally locked myself in the garage, so I spent the time building things with Lego while I waited for someone to get home with a key :smile:
Ha! That's funny!:big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I decided to pull out my Lego boxes and stage a high-stakes hostage situation. Looks the the Mayor had better come up with 100 brick bucks and fast, or else his wife is a goner. Who will save her?