Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

lael

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Jamie Kennedy music video, "Circle, Circle, Dot, Dot"? The whole thing is done in Lego stop motion animation! The song is hilarious!

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I decided to pull out my Lego boxes and stage a high-stakes hostage situation. Looks the the Mayor had better come up with 100 brick bucks and fast, or else his wife is a goner. Who will save her?
Western Lego was great wasn't it! My bro. built a whole Western town with a saloon and bank and stuff. He used to let me play whith him sometimes which was always fun. Haha man, I like reminising (forgive the spelling please).

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Actually, I'm not using the western set... I'm using one of the tall building sets and just some random civilian figures. Still, tomorrow when I add onto it I'm gonna try to incorporate other series.

Should we talk about Bionicle, too? I rather enjoy those toys. I only have a few from the very first set (that's around when I stopped collecting), but I've been keeping an eye on the series and they're very, very cool. Also, I own the three animated movies, all of which are surprisingly very good.

lael

Reaction score
I don't know why but I really like the Lego flora. such a clean line to each and everyone of them.

Pork

Reaction score
I loved the lego belville, does anyone remember them? Also Technic was pretty good.

We had one bionicle toy but didn't really get into them much. I prefered building with all the bricks and stuff. We have a MASSIVE (well my brother does, but let us use it when ever) amount of lego. I will have to figure out how to post pictures soon and get a picture of all of it. Sometimes we were lucky and a whole tub of lego from a garage sale for only a few dollars.

lael

Reaction score
I had a few Bionicle sets but like you, never really got into them. Lucky you with the garage sale score!

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks, somtimes you can be really lucky with garage sales. Other times it's a waste of fuel!

lael

Reaction score
I will only stop if it is convenient, meaning if I see it while en route to a predetermined destination I will look it over in a quick glance, determine if it is worth my time then either drive on or stop. I don't go out and actively look for them.

Pork

Reaction score
My Mum and I sometimes go 'garage sale hopping'. It's quite enjoyable I reckon. But to get anything good you usually have to get up really early. We usually go once or twice before Christmas, sometimes you can get cool presents for people.(mostly family members, some people I wouldn't give garage sale presents too, they might find it offencive).

lael

Reaction score
I used to go with my mother on Saturday mornings, when I was younger. My sister & she still go every Saterday morning right after stopping at The Farmers Market for the best produce.