Old Friends Who've Just Met

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Oh good, it was supposed to remind you of GMC Beth...:stick_out_tongue:

Um, but...Worse...Ok bad news...Tomorrow I'm heading to my grandma's house until Sunday, where I won't have access to my story and can't post it. And then from Monday to NEXT Sunday I'll be on vacation with my family... :frown: So not only will you guys not get any story for almost two weeks, but I'll miss Lisa's return home! UGH!!

But, I do have something to leave you all with so you don't completely forget the story...Ladies and gentlemen, meet Butch. (P.S. Ed, I know you can't see the picture, so I hope the description I gave in the story was enough for you.)

EDIT: Beth that post was number 3,333!! Hehehe.
Cool picture! And that was post number 3333! I don't notice that stuff anymore. Oh well, this is post number 3334! It's all right that you won't be posting story for a couple of weeks. It's good enough that we'll wait for it! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ditto... We can wait. Lisa, on the other hand, is a different case altogether. You'll have to deal with her when she gets here and you won't...

Got a story to post...
Have to make sure Uncle D's taken good care of...
*Other instances of backing out, furthering the GMC reference.
BTW: Ryan... Congrats on getting double 63's for your post total.
BTW2: In your siggy, "bizzare" is misspelled, should be with one "z" and two "r's".

As for the chapter... Thanks for the pic, I have an idea in my head that maybe doesn't match with the pic, but I kinda know the type of characters Butch and Clyde are.
Chaos at the MBH... Especially not knowing Robin's missing.
The C.O.V.'es blasting off, and subsequent brainstorming...
Gonzo's arrival... "Home, he said quietly."
Powerful stuff... Get back to us soon and take care of yourself.

BEAR

Reaction score
Finally catching up. Awesome story so far. By the way, loved the bit with Sam and Pepe playing cards!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I loved all these new updates!
Thanks for the refference to baby Jana, even though her and I have both been AWOL lately. Heheh, gotta PM you about that Mommy Christy. Who was the other Mopfam member fish though?
Poor Robin; he doesn't mean to cause all this trouble... But I haven't been this upset and worried about him since that hush-hush incident with Beauregard...
Last of all, shame on you Ryan! You missed Lisa's leaving. You'll miss her return. I wouldn't at all blame her if when she got back, she drove herself to Carbindale and beanemed you with a penguin personally!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kate... The other fish named after a MopFam character, Mairin, was a reference to Mairin Moore.
Mairin Moore's played by Nyssa, is the sister of Kyle, and the true love interest of Jack Bandit (Ryan's MopFam character).
Hope this helps.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I wouldn't at all blame her if when she got back, she drove herself to Carbindale and beanemed you with a penguin personally!
THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!! :crazy:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh wow! I just caught up with this story, and I can't wait to read more of it Ryan! This is so awesome!!!

Java

Reaction score
I look forward to when you can post more of this story Ryan! I'll wait patiently until then. Enjoy your trips!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
PRAWNIE WHAT THE HECK I COME HOME AND YOU'RE NOT HERE AND THEN I READ THIS AWESOME STORY AND YOU LEAVE IT HERE OF ALL PLACES AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE FOR ME TO NAG YOU AND YOU- YOU- You- You... you... <Sigh!> <Stops pacing and sits down.>

Well, anyway, it's an awesome story.

<Gets up and starts pacing again.>

<Snatches up two teddy bears- including the classic approximately-Robin-sized-teddy-bear>

I mean, Gonzo, not do stunts? And Arnie! I like Arnie. And Gonzo's gonna come back and give Arnie the time of his life. And Arnie no family? Poor Arnie... ...You'll forgive me for having an unusally strong connection with people in... that kind of... situation... for a little while...

And Robin! ROBIN! Oh, you hit my soft spots there and you know it! The, the picture, and Gonzo kind of brushing it off at first, and oh little Robin! And then he's a stowaway! And it's dangerous! And Gonzo has to keep him safe and save his race and somehow figure out the whole thing about not wanting to do all the dangerous stuff and OHHHH!

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er, when you get back, anway. PRAW-NIE! Not fair, not fair at all...

By the way, the whole um, everyone shaking, and Gonzo realizing he should be shaking, and having to get used to getting scared, that was a nice touch, I noticed that, very nice... And other stuff too that I'll think of sporadically I'm sure and... And yeah. GET BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE PRAWN! OY! Where's that penguin cannon...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wheels in penguin cannon... Right here boss. You want I should bring in the muffin cannon too?
Yes, unfair he's not here. Especially now that you are Lisa... And you can finally tag team on The Time Beating thingy again. Not to mention other stories you've got going. And bounce throughout all the other threads. And, I don't know what else it is you two do...

Wonder if you've picked up that teddy bear and chocolates and PB we left for you.
Oh, and you should check out Leyla's latest installment. It kind of has a feel of referencing to this story right here.
Also hoping to get some help for continuing my own story, not sure if you've gone through all that's been added there and all the refurrences that I know will make you squeee.