1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

On Writing Fan Fiction (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Redsonga, Sep 13, 2008.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to post this here for more promotion.

Ladies and gentlemen, from the creative mind of AnimatedC9000 (and the technical help of RedPiggy), I give you the trailer to A Robotic Heart!
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

You know, a topic for just promotions of fanfics might be a good idea. In other fandoms I belong to it is common place to post written ads like movie trailers in a single topic to draw in new readers :).
    I won't worry about your fanfic though Animated, it is doing very well for a fanfic here :3
  3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yeah, we might as well. :)

We have an advice thread, a discussion thread, might as well have a promotion thread too.
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*hee* I always say the mark of a good fanfic section is having all three sorts of topics, it really gets things hopping:excited:. I usually start a discussion topic when I first join a forum if there is not one already, it is a force of habit...I hope I am not making a pest of myself:o

I might be going back and posting the edited version of Midnight Place here once To Sing is done...