Once Upon My Heart.

green stuff

Reaction score
By the way everyone, thanks for all your kind compliments and general comments so far! You all are way too kind.

BTW- Lisa..I thought that your review of this chapter was hilarious! Especially the whole stuff, green green stuffing, it's not that easy bein' green stuff..etc. It really brought a much needed smile to my face! Also, I am very very very honored by your offering me a muffin. On this forum, I've noticed, ony the great authors here get muffins, which is why I'm seriously complimented and honored...now I feel like one of the great ones..whether that's true or not, I have yet to find out..but the point is... I GOT A MUFFIN!! WOOHOO *breathes deeply* all right, I'm ok now...now then, on to chapter 8! Tally ho!

Java

Reaction score
You definatley have us wanting MORE NOW PLEASE. I felt the same way the first time my story got muffined.

This was a wonderful chapter, and it's great to prove that everybody has an ushy-gushy side. Toga- if Count can at least brush it off you don't have to hide locked in the closet.

Now, here, have another muffin.

green stuff

Reaction score
Thank you, Java!! How kind of you!! *hides face between her hands* In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm a shy person, so when I get complimented, I just don't know what to do with myself...... except...be shy, I guess. But, I've been double muffined! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Oh, I'm so happy...Ok...more chapter coming up soon, I promise. Not today, though, I have skads of drawing to do today, but tomorrow......maybe, just maybe...

Leyla

Reaction score
Aww... <cuddles> This is a good place to be shy in... I have a fair streak of that myself, so I understand. I'm very much looking forward to more of this lovely story! You're doing a great job!

Hugs!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
When I get shy, I usually hide under a rock.

Or the backseat of the EM bus.

Whichever's closer.

green stuff

Reaction score
Thank you, Leyla! Oh, why are you so kind to me? You're a sweetheart! *hugs right back* Well, today doesn't look good for posting, either, but soon, soon.

Java

Reaction score
Take your time, just don't forget about the story.

MarkFraggle

Reaction score
LKDNFGONRGWEKLNQAEK !

Okay, so I just caught up on this story, and WOW.

I read too much at once, and I think it made my head explode from overwhelming awesomeness. You should have warned me it was going to be this good and this fun ... I coulda pieced it out over a few hours instead of reading it all in one go, and maybe I would have saved my head.

And yet I was sad when I ran out of chapters. Can't wait for more!

green stuff

Reaction score
Well, thank you, MarkFraggle! How very nice of you! I don't know what to say except....thank you very much! I'm working on the next chapter right now, so it'll definitely be up tomorrow, no matter what, guys! Mark- I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapter,'cuz there's lots of good stuff coming up!!

green stuff

Reaction score
This is probably only going to end up being chapter 8, part 1....just so those nagging sticks wouldn't come out any time soon. More coming this weekend!

Chapter 8
Later that morning….
‘’Ok, ok, give me a little more over the shoulder, honey…hold it…hold it…aw! Wonderful, wonderful! Ok now give me some leg, a little more, and… Yes! Yes! That’s just what I want. Ok one more honey, show me that twinkle in your eye, like you’re looking at your husband…your husband’s right in front of you..ok, sweetie, hold it! Fabulous!’’

Mark, Piggy’s best photographer, was working the heck out of her today..almost to the point where he was annoying her. For some reason, he was riding her particularly hard today, and for the life of her, Piggy couldn’t find a possible explanation as to why that was. Perhaps there was a up and coming model that was appearing on more of the magazines, perhaps she was in higher public demand; she didn’t know. What she did know, was that she did not like that tone that Mark was taking with her. If ever there was a good day for Kermit to be at work with her, today was the day; because if Mark kept on pushing her the way that he was, he was going to end up in intensive care before the day was out.
Luckily, and not a moment too soon, Mark ran out of film in his lead camera. He sighed, and brushed what little hair he had left back.
‘’Take five everyone. Oh, and Piggy, I need you to come back with more passion, more energy sweetie.’’
‘’Oh, I’ll come back with something, all right, ‘’ she growled.

It was then that a sudden and unexpected surprise came to Piggy that day. She was having her makeup reapplied and having a glass of mimosa, when she heard a phone ring off in the distance. Her head perked up in the direction that the phone was ringing, looking on with wonder-- no one ever called at the studio (unless it was an absolute emergency, that is.) Worry reigned in her face as one of the techies looked in her direction.
‘’It’s for you, ma’am.’’

Wondering who it could possibly be, Piggy nervously walked into the phone room, and picked up the phone call on line 1.

‘’Hello?……..Darling!…….Oh, Moi couldn’t be better, and vous? Well, Moi am just finishing up a photo shoot here, then Moi am off for a couple of hours, then another shoot, and then….Pardon, dear?…….. Lunch? Oh that would be wonderful, darling!…..Where?…….Saggio’s at 1:00?………You bet. I’ll be there, dear. Don’t be late…..Of course!….All right, see you there……Yes……..Kissy kissy! Goodbye, dear!’’

‘’What a nice surprise!’’ Piggy thought aloud, emerging from the phone room. Lunch with a loved one- what could be better than that? Now, she was in a much better mood to put up with Mark’s hounding. Though, just because she was better equipped to put up with him, didn’t mean she was going to. She was Miss Piggy, after all- she had standards.

‘’Everyone back, then? All right let’s get back to work now! Can I get those lights back on, please? Let’s get on it, Piggy!’’
‘’Mark, dear?’’ Piggy was tugging on the bottom of Mark’s pant leg. He looked down on her questioningly.
‘’Yes, Miss Piggy, what is it?’’
‘’Moi understands that vous have Moi’s best interest in mind here, but….if you ever talk to me like that again--you will be two olives short of a martini.’’

Mark gulped. He certainly didn’t want that. A good decision on his part--he decided to be quiet for now, and to just not mess with her today.

‘’Right then, I need you to lean on the pillar there,honey…..uh, um…please?’’
‘’Certainly,’’ she said in her sweetest voice. Slipping back into model mode, she tossed her hair away from her face, giving a most exotic smile.
‘’Ok, great! Hold it….yes! Beautiful!’’ exclaimed Mark.

‘’I don’t know how her husband puts up with her,’’ he muttered, to no one in particular.
………………………………................................................................................................
‘’Yeah, yeah, Fozzie I need you to tell him right away, time is of the essence here!…………. Because I never forget what’s important to me!………..Ok, so I forgot about Robin this one time, but that’s not the point!……….Fozzie will you please just get over there and tell him?!?……Good, good yes, thank you. I owe you one, my friend. Uh huh, yeah, we’ll talk about that tonight. Yes…I mean, no! You’re going to go find Robin, remember?…. Ok, ok, bye now.’’

Kermit heaved a heavy sigh, and gulped down a drink of water. For a second there, he eyed the bottle of aspirin, just inches away from his hand. He shook it off, though. Nah.
‘Why do I trust Fozzie to tell my nephew something dangerously critical? Oh brother!’
………………………………................................................................................................