Once Upon My Heart.

green stuff

Reaction score
Absolutely, guys! Coming up soon! And Count and Java-- Robin's not scheming, so to speak. Don't worry, he's not going to do anything wrong or bad....he's going to play a practical joke on good ol' Uncle Kermit, that's all. I hope that sets your minds at ease a little bit, if not, they will be eased when I post it. Anyway, more coming soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries greenstuff... Was just expressing something based on the way the story's going. And please post more soon.

Oh, and don't let yourself be influenced by nominees for the 3rd semi-annual MC awards. Vote for whoever you truly think deserves the nomination for said awards.

green stuff

Reaction score
I don't even know what I'm voting for..I'm just trying to be nice.... anyway guys, I know that I certainly owe you guys some story, but I've been feeling really really sad lately. A lot has happened to me lately that has really brought my world down in a matter of speaking- and frankly, it's a little more than even I think I can handle.
But writing kind of helps, though. It helps me express these feelings that I'm having when there's no one else to talk to. So, I guess the reason that I'm telling you guys all this is to let you guys know that if I start posting a lot more infrequently lately, that's why. I really sorry guys, but I'm just not good at dealing with unhappy emotions. More story coming as soon as I can.

Java

Reaction score
Don't forget we're here for you at the forums if you need to vent. Take care and just post more as you have it ready.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Your story = beautiful. :smile: I especially like the parts with Penny the Panda... I've always had a fascination with Oriental cultures... at least, ever since I saw Mulan for the first time.

Java

Reaction score
So, Ed, how do you work this muffin cannon?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Simple Melis... You just fill it up with muffins...
*Fills cannon with muffins.
Then aim at the author...
And fire!

Please, greenstuff, post more soon!

green stuff

Reaction score
Ok guys, more coming up soon, ok? OH and Puppy luver! Welcome to my story, first of all, and second, I'm glad you like my characters! Obviously, they're oriental, and my specific goal in this story is to teach people all about Oriental culture. (I'm Asian, obviously.) So, I thought the best way to do that would be with Asian character. But wait, Puppy luver, there's more! In the next two or three chapters to come, I'm going to introduce yet another Asian character..yes, this story is going to be full of Asian people--erm..animals. Anyway, the story! It's coming, it's coming, got two hands only!