Once Upon My Heart.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Awesome. Just awesome. But... why did Jen-Li assume their cub would be a boy? Just curious.

Java

Reaction score
Wonderful chapter. What a heartbreaking promise. More please!

green stuff

Reaction score
Well, PuppyLuver, there's no really simple answer to your question. But--I'll give it a try. Normally, and I hate to admit this, when a Chinese couple is expecting, until they know for sure, they normally assume it's a boy because that's what most couples expect to have. This is not to say that a daughter will not be welcome, (as in their case, a daughter was welcomed) but it's just kind of a part of Chinese society. Husbands (not all) but a lot assume they're going to have boys. I hope this answered your question. If it didn't, just let me know, and I'll be happy to elaborate on it. If not, then I'll let you and everybody else know when the next chapter is here!

green stuff

Reaction score
Oh my!! I've been booted from page one to page three! How scary! First, I thought that my story ha been erased or something, but now that I see it hasn't..hooray! Maybe..if you guys are extra good- you'll get some more story today...just maybe. We'll see.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... This is a great story greenstuff...

It's just that we've been bringing other stories back from the back section of the FanFic library up to the front shelves so other people can have a chance at reading them all over again or for the first time.

And if you've got more story, then please post it! Oh, and you're welcome to join the dorms if you want, just search for Post #8412 which has the new rules and application form.
Hope for more story later today, or whenever it's ready.

green stuff

Reaction score
Why thank you Count! I think I will join the dorms. It sounds like a good time. But I have some questions: Are you in the dorms? Do you need a roommate? Just general info, I guess, but I'll go check that out now. Yeah, I've kept you guys waiting long enough, so I'll do my darndest to get some story posted tonight, then.

green stuff

Reaction score
Oh- and just as a side note_ if you thought the last few chapters with Penny were a little heart-wrenching, well, let's just say--you ain't read nothin' yet. But I do promise, she's going to get a LOT happier later in the story. A few special people are going to take special care of that....
More ASAP!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good, I look forward to whatever's in store.
And feel free to send me a PM with all of your questions regarding the dorms, I'll do my best to answer them.

green stuff

Reaction score
Ok, I Greenstuff do solemnly swear that tomorrow, no matter what--- chapter ten will be up! And that's my final word...but for now....I'm actually working, so I'm not even supposed to be here, so for the record, you didn't see me.. *shifty eyes* yessssssss........more tomorrow! Promise!!