Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishbone

Reaction score
that sucks ..sorry kids! i'll post them some how..

Davina

Reaction score
may just need to change the permissions for the photo on facebook (or post it to photobucket or someplace then post that link..)

Nick22

Reaction score
I know to a lot of people this may sound like a stupid idea, but i think that FAO should have some animal body options so you can have the choice of an animal puppet or a human puppet. Someone also mentioned something about facial hair and hats and I think that is an awesome idea. I also think that they should have something like a Gonzo body. That way people could make puppets that are similar to Miss Piggy, Kermot, Gonzo, Rowlf, etc. I also think that they should have bodies that have a fur material. Accesories would be a good idea too. I really can't wait for this collection to expand!

fishbone

Reaction score
I think if you buy one from the store & just tell them that you'd like to take it home & do it all yourself then that way you can put on all the velcro parts that you'd have to make..that would be kinda fun

ploobis

Reaction score
My Whatnot came in the mail today! I LOVE IT! :smile:

It looks awesome and the inside is comfy. If you have a myspace you can see a picture of me with my Whatnot. The picture is in my "Me & My Puppets" photo album.

http://www.myspace.com/jesseoliver1

Keeermit

Reaction score
ploobis im not quite sure but unless you ordered it this way it seems your whatnots eyes have been placed to the wrong side? or have you moved the pupils? other that that he looks cool :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
ploobis im not quite sure but unless you ordered it this way it seems your whatnots eyes have been placed to the wrong side? or have you moved the pupils? other that that he looks cool :smile:
No thats how the eyes looked when I opened the box. At first I thought the placing of the eyes made him look a little wall-eyed but I still like what they did. It was worth the money. :smile:

After Christmas I think I'll order the orange Whatnot next. :wink:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's my Idea for a Whatnot

-Green Body

-Rounded eyes with Black Pupils

-Teardrop Orange Nose

-Yellow Boa

-Labcoat

Status
Not open for further replies.