Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
I've been pleased with all of the Whatnots I've seen from you guys! They all look fantastic! My only wish was that the clothing was longer to cover up the performer's arm. But then again, if they're intended for children, I guess it's not a problem. :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Great pics Lab Rat, How did you get them so fast, did you have them posted to England? How much did it cost?

I am off to NY on 29th and am hoping to get the orange and blue puppet, for some reason I just dont like the green one much!

CHRIS

ps, Hope you had a great Birthday last week, it was mine on Saturday, we were born the same year too, lol.

Nick22

Reaction score
me and my friend are planning on creating a band with all of the whatnots we get. we're saving up the money by helping her dad at his work. the band is gonna be called The Whatnots and will have six members:

Brick (mine) green body, black leather, teardrop blue nose, flat eyes with light blue eyelids, yellow boa hair and he will play the electric guitar

Sarah (my friends) orange body, red hoodie, round red nose, rounded eyes with dark blue eyelids, long red curly hair and she will play the drums

Everett (mine) blue body, bowling shirt, round red nose, flat eyes with light blue eyelids, bald fringe hair and he plays the sax

Bert (my friends) green body, bowling shirt, teardrop yellow nose, flat eyes with light blue eyelids,green furry hair and he plays the keyboard

Bianca (mine) long red cyrly, mod girl with head scarf, teardrop blue, rounded eyes with dark blue eyelids, orange body and she is the singer

Melinda (my friends) dark brown bob, broadway showgirl, round orange, oval eyes with purple eyelids, blue body and she will play the acoustic guitar

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats great but how are you going to preform all these diffrent Puppets at the same time? I love your ideas, but be reasonalble with how your going to do it.

Nick22

Reaction score
Thats great but how are you going to preform all these diffrent Puppets at the same time? I love your ideas, but be reasonalble with how your going to do it.
ya. i relized that on my way to school this morning. we're trying to figure something out. lol

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well the thing you could do it would take a little bit of doing but it would work is this. Take two of them and place them near each other, film that and then take two more and film that, and so on. that way your in two places at once.

Nick22

Reaction score
Well the thing you could do it would take a little bit of doing but it would work is this. Take two of them and place them near each other, film that and then take two more and film that, and so on. that way your in two places at once.
good idea! thanks! i think we'll try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.