Palisades to produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
I want Oscar to come with magnetic feet that can be attached to the bottom of his can and let the can be able to close all the way. That would be AWESOME.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wasn't sure how I felt about this, but I am definitely starting to get really excited!

I like your idea about Oscar, but have his feet ever been shown? Would be cool if the can could close!

T

timrikthegorf

His legs and feet we shown coming out of the bottom of his can but never with the rest of his body showing.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I said this in another thread, but I'm so unbelievably excited about this! Hooray hooray!

T

timrikthegorf

I just came up with an idea for Oscar. The trash can could have a bottomtrap dorr so that the legs on the figure can pop put of the can and the lid could close on top! That would be the easiest way to do it.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm excited about this line! My big dilema is....Do I put them on the same shelf as my Muppet Show figures or do I put them on a seperate shelf? :confused: :embarrassed: I anxious to see what accories they come with!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!

T

timrikthegorf

Well if you get the collector versions you may want to give them a separate space. You'll be able to build segments of Sesame Street that should eventually combine to form the whole street. Of course Kermit can go anywhere he wants.

Telly

Reaction score
As cool as it would be to have the street...I don't have the room! That makes me kinda sad. :sympathy:
I hope SuperGrover has a ball joint neck! I so want to hang him from the ceiling to make it look like he's flying!

beaker

Reaction score
Why isnt this covered as a MC front page news thing? Good to see Palisades and Kubrick bringing Muppets and Sesame together again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't have any answers as to why this hallmark landbreaking news isn't on MC's front page. Als I can say is that I sent Phillip a PM with the news/highlights.
At least the news is out there and we can look forward to expanding our collections.

BTW: In the Daily Bit for 12/8/2004, Travis said that Super Grover would have an articulated neck and shoulders. The confusing thing is that he said SG would also have bendie wires in the arms, not sure if they should go that route though.