Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
great Muppetry talent indeed. And it works well with the leader piggy saying the "Watch your step" line. Perhaps in real life it could possibly have happened the other way round but for the muppet sketch itself it is better the way it is, isn't it?

Skye

Reaction score
You're right, it could've happened the other way around in real life. But the leader pig doing it the way he did certainly did work best! Hehe, the Muppets always seem to know how to do it just right!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes the Muppets always know how to do disaster just right. Jim certainly trained his creations well, didn't he? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, you bet. Muppets listen and perform for us all so well! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, chaos and disaster is one of the things that they do best!:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I think if the pigs were female,they might have to chage the humor a little bit. Chrales Shults said it best when he said the females just don't make funny physical humor when it involves being serously hurt. But it's always funny when it happens to a guy. But I think that you could make it work, though.
I remember this quote from you William and I do think that you could indeed make it work.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Heeyyy, now that's an interesting point. A very good one, too, and true. Ya know, I hadn't thought about it that way before. Perhaps if we would have just the right actions from the female piggies, it could work pretty well. Maybe they could try to be a little more dramatic about it all. Could be interesting! :wink:
I also agree with Caroline that maybe if it was more dramatic it could work successfully and I have had more thoughts regarding it and I thought I'd share some of those ideas in our further discussion.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps it one fall and got caught in a tree branch on the side of a of the mountain some where. Another piggie could get stck in a cave where a bolder closes in on her and the thire could make it to the top of the mountain and get the pick caught at the top of it and hang from it while screaming for help as the curtain is closing in on her.

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, oh my gosh. Mixing it up a little bit! :big_grin: Very cute idea, Will!

Bill Bubble Guy said:
I also agree with Caroline that maybe if it was more dramatic it could work successfully and I have had more thoughts regarding it and I thought I'd share some of those ideas in our further discussion.
Ahh yeah, being more dramatic with it would be awesome... like William's dramatic idea, hehe. I look forward to hearing the new ideas of yours too, Marty! :smile: