Pre-Wedding Jitters ~ A Series of Short Muppet Fan-Fiction Stories

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Nurse AnimatedC, I think the patient just took a fowl turn! ...Yup, she grabbed the fowl and turned right down the hall.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Prawny and Bo muffining. No wonder this thread has doubled in size.

*Blasts Prawn with penguin cannons to get him to post more story.
*Aims penguin cannon at the audience. Do you like 57 Wilkins Coffee? And Prawnie's fics? Then join the ranks of making him post more!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
O_O; Yes I do! ... Dr. Prawnie, do you this guy needs more or less coffee? And do you need that you need to post more to stop the penguin cannons?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, I'm well aware. I'll go work on posting more, nurse AnimatedC, you stall! Stall like a bathroom... stall!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I leave for a second...xP
and this is what I get? LOL!

-prods Prawn to post-

O_O COOFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
<3 *DRINKS*
YEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHA!

*Is Colombian....has a right to go mad with caffiene*

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Um... um... Let's dance! "That Old Black Magic" is playing! *dances*

Edit: ... well, it WAS.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"Super Grover!" shouted a taller, Spanish woman with short-cut black hair. "Super Grover, come quickly!"

"Do you really think that will work, Maria?" asked a Spanish man about the same height of the woman called Maria. He had dark, thinning hair on top of his head.

Maria smirked at her husband. "Come on, Luis, when has Super Grover not answered a call of distress?" Maria asked.

Luis scratched the top of his head. "Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time someone actually wanted Super Grover's help."

"I heard thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" a high-pitched, squealing, gravelly (but cute) voice wailed as it descended from the sky.

The furry blue (and cute) body belonging to the voice crashed onto the pavement in front of Maria and Luis. "Oh no!" Maria said. "Are you alright, Grover?" she asked.

Super Grover pushed his red cape out from the in front of his face and lifted up the front of his metal helmet. "SU-per Grover, if you please."

"Careful Super Grover," Luis said, grabbing the furry, blue super monster's furry, blue hand and helping him up. "You'll wind up hurting yourself."

"Hmph," Super Grover said as he stood up at full height, his arms heroically at his side. "I am SU-per Grover! I do not fall victim to such bothersome bruises!" Super Grover groaned, grabbing his lower back. "However, my cute SU-per back is another story..."

"Well," Maria said, dusting off Super Grover's cape, "the e-mail from Kermit asked for Grover, not Super Grover, so if you see him--"

Super Grover gasped. "Froggy baby sent an e-mail asking for me--I mean regular, non-SU-per Grover? Oh, well I must go fetch him! Umm... be right back."

Super Grover ran down the street a few blocks and darted into a red telephone booth. The booth shook vigorously and Grover groans came from inside of it. "Why does this patch on my cute, furry, little chest never want to come off willingly?"

Finally, the door of the telephone booth burst open and the cute, adorable, blue, non-SU-per Grover ran back towards Maria and Luis. "Hola Maria, hola Luis. A cute little birdy told me that there is an e-mail for me from Froggy baby," Grover said innocently, as if he hadn't been there just seconds earlier.

"Well the little birdy was right," Maria said. "Come on inside the Fix-It Shop, we'll show you the message from Kermit."

"Kermit?" asked an excited young voice of about six-years old. The ground shook as an eight foot two inch yellow bird and a huge, shaggy, brown Snuffleupagus ran towards the Fix-It Shop. "Did I hear you say that Kermit sent us an e-mail, Maria?" Big Bird asked.

"Well, yes Big Bird, but--" Maria started.

"Oh boy!" Big Bird exclaimed. "Did ya here that Snuffy? Kermit sent us an e-mail!"

"Oh good," Mr. Snuffleupagus, aka Snuffy, said. "I always love hearing from Kermit."

"Kermit?" asked a completely bald black man walking by carrying a bag of groceries. "Did he send an e-mail?"

"Oh Gordon, you got here just in time," Big Bird said. "Maria was just about to read Kermit's e-mail to us!"

"What?" Maria asked. "I was n--"

"Really? That's great, hold on, I'll go tell everyone in Hooper's Store!" Gordon said, putting his bag of groceries on the ground and heading off.

"Did I hear somethin' about the Frog writing to us?" asked a brown owl with a golden saxophone draped around his neck as he landed atop the street lamp. "Hoo-hoo," he laughed. "It's been ages since we heard from Kermit!"

"What did Mr. Hoots say?" asked an abnormally cute little red monster with a bright orange nose as he and a small orange monster with a tiny pink nose joined the group. "Green frog wrote to Sesame Street? Yay!"

"Oh Rocko just loves Kermit, Elmo!" said the orange monster to the red one.

"Zoe, Rocko is a rock!" Elmo scolded Zoe.

"Come on now Elmo," said an older man, now joining the group, in a colored sweater and tan pants, "if Zoe thinks Rocko is real, well, maybe he is."

"Thanks Bob," Zoe said, smiling at Bob.

Bob smiled back. "Did I hear something about Kermit?" Bob asked cheerfully.

"Kermit? Really?" asked a magenta monster with a large orange nose and a brown bear following right behind him.

"Oh I hope it's Kermit, Telly," said the bear.

"Me too, Baby Bear! But... what if it isn't?" Telly asked. "What if we're all gathering here for nothing! What if our entire existence amounts to nothing in this cruel world!"

Maria and Luis looked at each other and sighed. "Grover, do you want to call everyone else?" Maria asked him.

Grover nodded. "Luckily for you, Maria, I also work as a megaphone," Grover said. The furry, blue monster cleared his throat. "HEY EVERYBO-DY!" Grover shouted out into the most famous street in the world.

Ernie and Bert poked their heads out of the window of 123 Sesame Street, Oscar the Grouch peered out of his garbage can home, Abby Cadabby poofed out of thin air, Rosita and Prairie Dawn skipped to the group, Cookie Monster tried to pick up the cookies he'd spilt after Grover's shout, Susan, Gina, Alan, Chris, Miles, Gabi and numerous kids made their way into the midst of the group as well, while The Count von Count counted each and every one of them.

Grover looked around. "I think that is everyone," he said to Maria and Luis. "HEY EVERYBO-DY! FROGGY BABY WROTE US AN E-MAIL, AND MARIA IS GOING TO READ IT TO US!" Grover shouted to the group.

Chatter broke out amongst the residents of Sesame Street as Luis handed Maria the printed copy of Kermit's e-mail. Maria rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay," she said, quieting down the crowd. "It starts, 'Hi-ho Sesame Street...'"

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Hahaha! XD Megaphone. Now all of Sesame Street's hearing the announcement. Wonder if it'll reach the Fraggles...?