1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Hm, probs the green one. Like, i'm not even saying that because of your name or avatar. You just strike me as having that loose, hipster, every guy personality.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Funny you should say that.... I once drew myself as a Green AM.... Long time ago. Sadly, it's gone now. :smirk: But I might give it a re-draw...

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If pumpkin wasn't so elongated, I'd probably be that . . . otherwise, I guess I'd have to be fat blue.

4. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Actually, the green AM with the cone-shaped head has been used for so many of my favorite characters. Besides Little Jerry, Lefty and Sherlock Hemlock:

The scuba diver singing "Octopus's Garden"
    Mr. Otis singing "Lulu's Back In Town"
    The Beetles
    The salesman selling a customer a furry blue coat (Cookie, actually)
    Even a few female characters, some by Frank, others by Fran Brill.

Just like you, @LittleJerry92, green can be cool and friendly-like.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. fuzzygobo

The closest puppet shape I'd be would be Don Music. Same long chin, same grayish mop of hair, same glasses (almost).
    Never banged my head on a piano, but I do fiddle with my beard. 8)

6. LittleJerry92

I still remember being absolutely terrified of the sound of Don banging his head on the piano back in the day..... Especially in Mary Had a Bycicle when I first saw it on the"Sing Yourself Silly" VHS.

7. Pig's Laundry

I'm not sure which one I would be. But if I were a performer, I would puppeteer the large lavender live-hand pattern a lot. I always liked that one.

8. LittleJerry92

Welp.....

I think I might plan a possible future drawing of @D'Snowth, @fuzzygobo and I as AM's behind a brick wall..... If I can clear up space again for paintbrush....

9. LittleJerry92

So.

Has anyone tried a spoonful of sugar to make the medicine go down?

10. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

No, but I enjoy a spoon full of honey. Not particularly to make the medicine go down, but it in general. :p

11. fuzzygobo

When you're a diabetic, a spoonful of sugar won't do **** for insulin.

PS- don't try a spoonful of cinnamon either. Bad move!

12. LittleJerry92

I've done the cinnamon challenge... It flat out sucks. I was just hacking up a lung with cinnamon all over my shirt.

ConsummateVs and Froggy Fool like this.
  13. fuzzygobo

The last place I worked at, some kids tried this, and one ended up in the Emergency Room.
    Cinnamon is such a fine powder, it can easily burn your sinuses or close your throat up.

Then again, back in the 20's and 30's, college kids thought it was cool swallowing live goldfish.

14. Pig's Laundry

[​IMG]

Froggy Fool and ConsummateVs like this.
  15. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

That challenge is old hat now. The hip new thing is eating Tide Pods, which are not only good for cleaning clothes, but the gene pool as well!

16. LittleJerry92

Love me them tide pops - especially with a side of Chlorox liquid bleach.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

So whenever you login to Facebook, at the top right of your newsfeed above trending topics, there's this widget for "Stories" that always has a randomization of any of your friends in it. What's that all about?

18. LittleJerry92

I honestly don't know and have always been bugged by that.

19. D'Snowth

I will say, I'm happy to see it appears they went back to filtering notifications in chronological order, as opposed to randomizing them into what they feel is "more important" to you - it was becoming a drag to have to scroll through older notifications to find new ones.

20. LittleJerry92

So like.

What if Mr. Johnson was actually a stoner.... And the reason he keeps coming back to Charlie's is because he's high and has the munchies and keeps forgetting what happened the last time?

fuzzygobo and Froggy Fool like this.