Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, what is up with HAPPY TREE FRIENDS? I mean really, all the blood and guts and brain matter and organs, is this cartoon made by a bunch of psychos or what?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, what is up with HAPPY TREE FRIENDS? I mean really, all the blood and guts and brain matter and organs, is this cartoon made by a bunch of psychos or what?
You could easily say that about Itchy and Scratchy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was going to post this in the "What's the deal?" thread, but thinking it over, I really want to know the answer.

I've noticed that at various sporting events, competitions, and such, especially when depicted in fiction (because I usually don't care to watch reality on television), winners are shown with really large checks. Not large in amount (though it often is), but by the literal, physical size of the checks. But why do some people get checks of that size? Wouldn't they still be able to get that amount if it was a regular wallet-sized check?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Those checks are not actually cash-able from what I understand. They are just for show.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
There's a gifset on tumblr of a scene from what I assume is an old 80s/90s sitcom. It has a little boy with clothes pegs clipped in his hair as he approaches his dad. This is the dialogue between them;

Boy: Dad! how do I look?
Father: Beautiful
Boy: Guys aren't supposed to look beautiful!
Father: D--m beautiful
Boy: That's better!

My question? Which show is that from, because none of the tags ever say?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did Susan Dey suffer from the same affliction that plagues Kristen Stewart? I couldn't help but notice that in her pictures, Susan Dey seems to be incapable of smiling.

I will say she's a little easier on the eyes than Kristen Stewart is (those rare occasions where she DOES smile, she is kind of cute, but most of the time, she just looks like an unpleasant person).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
WHY Does iTunes and other online internet retailers charge extra in the Canadian store? There's no tax and shipping costs! C'mon! :grr: