Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If the Left really wants service not to be refuted on grounds of people being gay, black, Jewish, Muslim, Hispanic, Asian, or disabled, then they need to make a point and not refuse service because someone works for Donald Trump.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If the Left really wants service not to be refuted on grounds of people being gay, black, Jewish, Muslim, Hispanic, Asian, or disabled, then they need to make a point and not refuse service because someone works for Donald Trump.
As the old saying goes, "What goes around comes around."

Or, in this case, all that bigotry is comin' back to bite them in the ***.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
As the old saying goes, "What goes around comes around."

Or, in this case, all that bigotry is comin' back to bite them in the ***.
So are you saying it is OK for a private business to refuse service based on political preference?

How easy it is to bend one's moral compass based on their political POV.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So are you saying it is OK for a private business to refuse service based on political preference?

How easy it is to bend one's moral compass based on their political POV.
He's got a point.

Just like it's not okay for places like Chick-fil-A to not serve food for someone just because a person is LGBT, it's not okay for someone not to serve food just because they have a Make America Great Again hat or whatever.

I've read stories like that and honestly, it's made me furious.

I mean ****. I could refuse service for someone because they could be wearing a shirt saying "all white people are racist" or "I'm voting for Hillary because she's a woman!" Or "You are physically white and you should be ASHAMED!" blah blah blah, you get the point. But no, point is, service is service no matter what. Political views or clothing is not something going against the business or disturbing the peace. It's just people having immature temper tantrums.