1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I didn't make that. You'll see more about it when you read a post elsewhere.
  2. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

I think Uncle Matt would be sweet... but i'm finw with just mokey :)
  3. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

I'm really happy to hear we're getting a Mokey - the other fraggles seemed to sell out at the retailers around me, so fan support should be obvious. I'd also like to see a plush sprocket, I'd buy him over traveling matt...due mostly to sprocket being similar to the dog from "the storyteller"... Lastly, I hope Sabbaba posts some prototype pictures of Mokey sometime in the near future.
  4. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

Oh Awesome!!! Mokey's gonna look SWEET!! They've done such a good job with the other Fraggles! My friend Zen got me Red, and she looks so awesome!:)
  5. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

hmmmm... no pics on mokeys progress i guess?:smirk:
  6. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Has anyone contacted Sababa to check up on the process? Yea i know.. i'm a lil impatient. But its always nice to know. I've visited the website several times, and they dont even mention the Fraggle Plushes they've made in the past. Is that only because they've stopped making them? I know they stoped making the doozers. It would be great if anyone can shed some light.
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Mokey is still planned as far as we know. We'll probably be hearing more after Toy Fair.
  8. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

That makes sense. Thanks Phil, i forgot all about toy fair :)
  9. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I'm excited she's coming out this summer and all, but I think it's kinda unfair to Mokey... she just doesn't seem that popular to the general audience, when actually, she's quite wonderful. Kinda stinks how she's always put to the back... I mean, she's not on the cover of Dance Your Cares Away, Kathryn Mullen's not in the bonus interviews, and she's the last plush to come out. Plus, if you look at it, Down In Fraggle Rock's episodes contained the first three episodes, A Gobo, Wembley and Red episode, but I can see why cuz they're goin in order there, but in Down In Fraggle Rock, it goes Boober Gorg, then Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe. Plus, that episode could be seen as a Gobo and Mokey episode. Sorry to get technical, but it's just something that I've noticed.
  10. Fozzie Bear

Mokey appeals to the artist in all of us really and I think she IS underappreciated.

Where's Byron in all this?? He should be here!
  11. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Just curiouse if Sabab made it to Toy Fair and/or if someone has found more info on Mokey. I tried doing some research online but didn't find anything. And i dont see any way we can contact Sababa by e-mail (I'd rather send an e-mail then call). Anyone else find any news? Anyone go to toy fare and see Sababa's post and/or talk to someone?
  12. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

How much do the beanie/ DVD Fraggles cost?:confused:
  13. Fozzie Bear

I'm ready for my Mokey Fraggle!!!

I still wish they'd left the plush Doozers out of the equation and made Mokey, Matt, and Sprocket instead! I would have loved more Doozer PVCs.
  14. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

Since Mokey is coming this summer, it should appear on Sababas website (sababatoys.com/pl_fraggle.html), the link to the site shows the other plush Fraggles. I cant wait to see what Mokey looks like - I wonder where they will show her first - comic con?
  15. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Havn't all the toy conventions ended already?
  16. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

calling them is long distence for me, or even making a toll call is bad sicne i dont pay the phone bills... not to make anyone do my dirty work, but has anyone called them to ask about Mokey? Summers coming up and i'm afride we're not going to see a Mokey plush. :(
  17. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

No, I Somehow dout we will get it, Another Let Down! They must be taking lessons from Disney...:cry:
  18. What does that mean? If anything, the Muppet have been in the open more NOW that Disney has them, people need to get over this whole "I hate Disney" thing, cause the truth is, The Muppets are part of Disney now, and they are gonna stay that way, so you can eather be a baby about it or learn to enjoy what we get.
  19. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Well said WembleyFraggle!!!:attitude:
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

VERY well sayed! :)