Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
All I can say is it's about time that they make an offical annoucment. :excited: Rumors? Like the board I started? :embarrassed: But at least now they know that there is a damand for Fraggle Stuff and hopefully will prompt them to make more in the future.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YYAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

THANK YOU SABABA!!!

I'm a happy boy!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
YAY! I was So0o0o0o excited to read up on this info. Ever since i heard they're not makin Mokey, i kept coming back to hear more news, but nothing changed os i kinda stoped visiting the fourms cuz it was depressing.. but its GREAT to hear things have changed.. And whats wit the film? THATS SO FREAk'N GREAT!

but, i havn't seen the minis in the stores.. has n e one else? what stores?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Quite a long wait, but during that time, I'll probably get the others. I only have Gobo so far. Really hope an Uncle Matt and a Sprocket aren't too far behind. Just wish they'd make Fraggle PVC sets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm wishing for Matt and Sprocket as well.

Here's hoping Palisades will see fit to make Fraggle action figures in scale with The Muppets' line!

alexgeyerx

Reaction score
Yay Mokey

FINALLY!! The empty spot between boober and red will be filled... im.... so.... happy..... *sniff*:stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm so happy she's coming. I may go online and get all 5 again, too, when she gets here to have 2 sets...for whatever reason I want that many.

Also was suprised some of the customizers didn't get extras to customize when the others have been released so far.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Like your avatar Kevin. Is that the real Fozzie or did you make him? I know getting off topic but I want to know!