Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Just curiouse if Sabab made it to Toy Fair and/or if someone has found more info on Mokey. I tried doing some research online but didn't find anything. And i dont see any way we can contact Sababa by e-mail (I'd rather send an e-mail then call). Anyone else find any news? Anyone go to toy fare and see Sababa's post and/or talk to someone?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm ready for my Mokey Fraggle!!!

I still wish they'd left the plush Doozers out of the equation and made Mokey, Matt, and Sprocket instead! I would have loved more Doozer PVCs.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Since Mokey is coming this summer, it should appear on Sababas website (sababatoys.com/pl_fraggle.html), the link to the site shows the other plush Fraggles. I cant wait to see what Mokey looks like - I wonder where they will show her first - comic con?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Havn't all the toy conventions ended already?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
calling them is long distence for me, or even making a toll call is bad sicne i dont pay the phone bills... not to make anyone do my dirty work, but has anyone called them to ask about Mokey? Summers coming up and i'm afride we're not going to see a Mokey plush. :frown:

Jonathan

Reaction score
No, I Somehow dout we will get it, Another Let Down! They must be taking lessons from Disney...:cry:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
No, I Somehow dout we will get it, Another Let Down! They must be taking lessons from Disney...:cry:
What does that mean? If anything, the Muppet have been in the open more NOW that Disney has them, people need to get over this whole "I hate Disney" thing, cause the truth is, The Muppets are part of Disney now, and they are gonna stay that way, so you can eather be a baby about it or learn to enjoy what we get.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
What does that mean? If anything, the Muppet have been in the open more NOW that Disney has them, people need to get over this whole "I hate Disney" thing, cause the truth is, The Muppets are part of Disney now, and they are gonna stay that way, so you can eather be a baby about it or learn to enjoy what we get.
Well said WembleyFraggle!!!:attitude:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
VERY well sayed! :smile: