Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't make that. You'll see more about it when you read a post elsewhere.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I think Uncle Matt would be sweet... but i'm finw with just mokey :smile:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I'm really happy to hear we're getting a Mokey - the other fraggles seemed to sell out at the retailers around me, so fan support should be obvious. I'd also like to see a plush sprocket, I'd buy him over traveling matt...due mostly to sprocket being similar to the dog from "the storyteller"... Lastly, I hope Sabbaba posts some prototype pictures of Mokey sometime in the near future.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Oh Awesome!!! Mokey's gonna look SWEET!! They've done such a good job with the other Fraggles! My friend Zen got me Red, and she looks so awesome!:smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
hmmmm... no pics on mokeys progress i guess?:smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Has anyone contacted Sababa to check up on the process? Yea i know.. i'm a lil impatient. But its always nice to know. I've visited the website several times, and they dont even mention the Fraggle Plushes they've made in the past. Is that only because they've stopped making them? I know they stoped making the doozers. It would be great if anyone can shed some light.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey is still planned as far as we know. We'll probably be hearing more after Toy Fair.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
That makes sense. Thanks Phil, i forgot all about toy fair :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm excited she's coming out this summer and all, but I think it's kinda unfair to Mokey... she just doesn't seem that popular to the general audience, when actually, she's quite wonderful. Kinda stinks how she's always put to the back... I mean, she's not on the cover of Dance Your Cares Away, Kathryn Mullen's not in the bonus interviews, and she's the last plush to come out. Plus, if you look at it, Down In Fraggle Rock's episodes contained the first three episodes, A Gobo, Wembley and Red episode, but I can see why cuz they're goin in order there, but in Down In Fraggle Rock, it goes Boober Gorg, then Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe. Plus, that episode could be seen as a Gobo and Mokey episode. Sorry to get technical, but it's just something that I've noticed.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mokey appeals to the artist in all of us really and I think she IS underappreciated.

Where's Byron in all this?? He should be here!