Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Exclusive Piggy has arrived at the Kitsap Mall in Silverdale, Washington. The very nice manager called me as soon as she came in.

BTW-- I spoke to someone at TRU a few days ago-- still no Muppets-- but they were polite and knew what I was talking about. Since I've whined about how useless TRU employees are, I figured I ought to give them credit when they do have their act together.

MhmmeeeMhmmee

Reaction score
They have them at Media Play in Morrow, GA...so everyone check their local branch. The price is $8.99. No exclusives.

Love them! They're great!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Tuxedo Kermit!

Reports are coming from California of Tuxedo Kermits hitting TRU stores - be on the lookout! Most areas of the country should see them within a week, two max.

Michael
MWC

radionate

Reaction score
I'm getting so upset. Nobody around these parts has them in yet. I hate that Mississippi always has to be last in everything. Bleh.

Does anyone know if On Cue will carry them (since they are part of the EB conglomerate - however you spell it). We have a few in varies nearby cities. I don't think we have any EB stores nearby though.

I'm gonna cry if I don't get one soon. I'll be the only kid on the block without my very own, super special deluxe, muppet action figure.

gringo

Reaction score
The Redmond and Everett, WA EB's have got the Mis Piggy exclusive. I called both, it sounded like they had alot of both. I got mine from Everett.

P.S. Can a admin/mod change my user name from grimgo to gringo. I spelled it wrong when registering.

Thanks

Mark

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I got em!!!

Hey for the late MA people I got my piggy, kermie, Dr. Teeth and Bunsen at EB in Danvers tonight. They guy had just got the shipment. It was nice to ask "do you have Ms. Piggy?" and for once I didn't get a blank stare. YAY!!!!!!!

tomahawk

Reaction score
tux kermit

my account was charged yesterday from wizard.kermit shall soon be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
On Cue is part of the Musicland chain. Musicland (although hardly any of those are left), On Cue, Media Play, Sam Goody, Suncoast. For Series 1 they have the assortment and playsets. They will be in the exclusive program in Series 2.

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Wizard informed me that shipments were leaving their Congers, NY facility starting Monday (yesterday). Depending on where you are, you should get in the next week or less. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuprGro78
Hey for the late MA people I got my piggy, kermie, Dr. Teeth and Bunsen at EB in Danvers tonight.
That's so cool!! Now they're in New England! There's a EB on the way home (in Copley Square) so I can check them out! Unfortunately, I just ran out of money. But Whatever, I can always borrow some from some sucker...

I went into a KB Toys (I couldn't get to TRU theis weekend) and all they had was the same old Harry Potter, Pokemon, DIgimon, Wrestling garbage! No wonder why I couldn't find them. They can't sell these flavors of the month yet!