Series Nine, When

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, even though they change their shipping dates a lot, and it can be aggravating, the important thing is that the figures will eventually get here. :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Well, even though they change their shipping dates a lot, and it can be aggravating, the important thing is that the figures will eventually get here. :smile:

Too true, too true.

caper

Reaction score
My beef is that the figures are already made so why not ship and sell it to the people already????

What are they waiting for??

WHy this long??

Whatever

Reaction score
They are trying to. The figures are either on the sea now or are stuck in customs. As soon as they get out of customs they will be sent to the stores and to you.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
ebgames.com has pushed back the dates again now they are at 11/26/04 what I think might be off. The backstage playset says 11/21/04. I don't mind the few push backs but ebgames really needs to stop flipping the dates all the time. They jump the gun way to much, they were first at 11/01/04 there was no reason to move it up. They should of known it wouldn't get her in that time. Anyway so the 22st or 27th we should have them.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
has anyone seen pictures of lips of pops in their packaging or with their accessories?

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Now somebody where Palisades Muppet Action Figures are sold in Belgium?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I just ordered the backstage playset today! This is rough. We're getting Sweetums, backstage, Swedish Chef and Scooter minis, and Animal exclusives all at the same time, and Series 9 is coming soon. This is the new wallet diet.

Whatever

Reaction score
Don't I know it! Luckily I think my paycheck is due next week!
You forgot that the Jim Henson figure will show up anytime now!