Series Nine, When

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Don't I know it! Luckily I think my paycheck is due next week!
You forgot that the Jim Henson figure will show up anytime now!
Yeah, I did forget it. I am embarassed about that. I will probably wind up robbing a bank to get him but it will be worth it.

caper

Reaction score
Did Suncoast change their minds in carrying Series 9 or the backstage??

I sure hope so, so I can get the backstage today.

caper

Reaction score
Argh!!!

All my dependable comic shops around me told me that they will not carry new Muppets anymore. They said the line did very poor.

I am soo disappointed at Palisades for their poor marketing strategy and long releases between the series. They made it into a collectible which means they will be harder to find and the prices will get jacked up.

I know we could buy it online, but it's so much better when we can see the actual thing before buying it. If you buy online and then when you get it in the mail and then your Rowlf figure has a missing eye they your f***@.

Well I guess someday i'll find the RainBow Connection. :frown:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i just got my backstage playset on tuesday, it is awesome :excited:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i just finished my biggest accomplishment, i have all of the following 27 figures crammed into a backstage playset (i had to make Animal, Floyd, the Newsman, and Crazy Harry hang off the second story)

Kermit
Piggy
Dr. Teeth
Bunsen
Beaker
Fozzie
Floyd
Animal
Crazy Harry
Swedish Chef
Scooter
Zoot
Lew Zealand
Link Hogthrob
Dr. Strangepork
Rizzo
Gonzo
Camilla
Janice
Newsman
Statler
Waldorf
Robin
Beauregarde
Sam
Marvin Suggs
& Rowlf

caper

Reaction score
How come EBGames doesn't carry a Lips figure by itself instead you have to buy the whole set???? :confused:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I dunno, maybe they sold out of just Lips figures. I'm glad I pre-ordered the Full set instead of waiting for Lips to go on sale by himself and ordering the "small set" :smile:

caper

Reaction score
Yes but EBgames' full set has the "Dark colored Lips" in their pic.

I know that is suppose to be a prototype but with Palisades marketing fiasco, I might end up with 3 dark colored Lips. :wink:

Only ToysRUs.com carry the standard yellow colored Lips but they have discontinued their Series 9 lineup.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
The full set of figures from EB contains all three Lips versions. And if your worried about getting a Lips from one retailer that isn't the same as other retailers, don't - while the pictures might be different, they'll all get the same figures.

Michael
MWC