Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

SillyRed

Reaction score
You forgot to mention Baby Bear created Hero Guy , a super bear who is actually a cartoon come to life.

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by SillyRed
You forgot to mention Baby Bear created Hero Guy , a super bear who is actually a cartoon come to life.
o, that's interesting. Tell me more about it. he created it?

SillyRed

Reaction score
Made up stories about Hero Guy where he and Baby Bear were on a ship, and him rescuing a cat by turning into stairs, even him catching a baseball on the moon. Baby Bear wore a sweater with a "B" on it in the "There's no letter better than B" number with The Dixie Chicks,Bert, Big Bird, and 3 muppet chickens.

dcfboss

Reaction score
while you're on the subject of baby bear, you can write about his annoying speach problem that makes in unbearable for most people to watch an entire sketch with im in it....no pun intended

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great site!!

I can't see why you shouldn't list the human performers also, including their other television/stage/movie credits.

Like, Gordon (Roscoe Orman) was pimp Willie Dynamite in a 1970's film!!

Different, huh?

Great site!!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by dcfboss
while you're on the subject of baby bear, you can write about his annoying speach problem that makes in unbearable for most people to watch an entire sketch with im in it....no pun intended
I'd also change "GoldilIcks" to "GoldilOcks!"

scarecroe

Reaction score
Over two years ago, I attempted my own Sesame Character list, but I never finished it.

http://sesame.scarecroe.com/

There's still a small list of characters there though that you've not included yet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That would have been cool if you'd got it finished!! BTW, Scarecroe, what do you think of my "new" avatar? :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
That would have been cool if you'd got it finished!! BTW, Scarecroe, what do you think of my "new" avatar? :smile:
Check your mail! :big_grin: