Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll try to check it tonight when I get home. I'm playing here from work and can't check it here. They blocked us from AOL and HOTMAIL!! :frown:

:smile:

I'll go nuts if they block me from this site!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, May I ask a question?

Do the pictures have to be live action Photos?

I have rare drawn pictures of Sammy the Snake and Sam the Machine, if you want to make a photo galery or something.

Pino

Reaction score
Nice site Tommie

I am working on ond myself.. I know how to make one now.. but Every subject I think of already exists!
The name is Sesameplanet (as u know) but how can I work it out, without copying warricks site? It looks a bit Like Sesameworld now..

Any sugestions??? Anyone?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Pino,

Hey,
Instead of making a copy of my site, Why not make a site on a subject that you know alot about ?

Like Sesamstraat, Im sure if it was in English, lots of people would enjoy it !

There are lots of pictures you could use, Id even help you out with them !

see ya

Thijs

Reaction score
About Baby Bear being annoying or not, we try to keep it objective.

Why we don't list human performes: we want the site to be of international interest. Maybe later we will include humans, but that will be on another page.

About drawings: maybe if the site is near complete and we still miss a few pics we include drawings. But thanks for your help.

Thijs

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Tommie,

If I were you I'd let him go ahead and send the drawings to keep on file in case you can't find the photos later.

I understand now on the human listing. Suppose you create a link to the "People Stars" and do the humans from all the SS Shows!! That'd be way on yonder cool, because I'm not at ALL familiar with the people on other SStreets.

FOZ

Thijs

Reaction score
Hey Foz, where did you get that extremely cool avatar:big_grin:
photoshoped it? I don't recognize it