So... Bunsen is 2nd MEGA Muppet?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle

Please Ken tell me Rowlf is on is way as a mega for 2003, if you're allowed to say!
Here's the thing...I'm ALLOWED to say, just think it is better to wait until nearer to Toy Fair time to make all the gooey Muppet Style announcements...gotta build some anticipation, you know?

simon42

Reaction score
Not to sound overly anxious, but could you please define "nearer to Toy Fair time"??

simon42

Reaction score
Yes, I know it's in February but I was wondering when will it be sufficiently near to Toy Fair so as to reveal something.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
Yes, I know it's in February but I was wondering when will it be sufficiently near to Toy Fair so as to reveal something.
Don't expect full disclosure or pictures until Toy Fair in February. But a few things may trickle out before then, with no planned dates of such trickling...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I like that thinking Electric! We could do the 12 days of Christmas theme, instead it could be the many days before Toyfair. " On the first day of waiting for toyfair, our ken showed us, one pic of a mega larger than a pear tree!" Hehehe okay I am a little wacked... just got back from a wine tour. Not drunk, though I was behaved! I have no clue why I shared that... oh well!

grail

Reaction score
okay, here's the thing. i'm all for speculation and having fun trying to guess what's next, but at the end of the day, Palisades still has a business to run. as soon as they make an announcement here, the cat's out of the bag and anyone can spread the word. and seeing as i know there are several news websites represented in this forum, they just can't afford to do that. Palisades is the most fan-friendly and amiable company i have yet met, but they're still a company. they can't give away everything JUST because we wanna know...though i'm sure there are times they wish they could.

now, you want real "fun" try getting information about ANY toy line from Hasbro...now that's frustrating...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I agree with you Grail, Palisades is definately a great company. Far better than hasbro (sorry if that hurts anyone) in my opinion, although hasbro has made some great products as of recent although not comparable to Palisades at all! Palisades could easily dance a dozen or more circles around hasbro!

As for Palisades I sing nothing but praises for these guys. Not only do they give us great figures they have excellent customer service! They have answered all of my emails. Fantastic people! Fantactic products! I guess like a lot of people I am excited to see all of the great things that they have in store for us... In time though.... patience.... I must be patient... I keep telling myself this over and over again. Heck I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!
Hey Grail what figure(s) are you hoping to be made into a Mega?
If you answered this already... sorry if I missed it.

Thanks!
P.S my awesome avatar of Rowlf was made for me by Cantus Rock! He's a great guy!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
I guess like a lot of people I am excited to see all of the great things that they have in store for us... In time though.... patience.... I must be patient... I keep telling myself this over and over again. Heck I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!
Hey Grail what figure(s) are you hoping to be made into a Mega?
If you answered this already... sorry if I missed it.
i know, i can't wait to stop by here every day to see what other presents Ken and the gang have let us. it's not the only reason i come by (by a longshot), but it does brighten my day when i find something new. my list of what i think is coming up is up the list further, but to recap, it's:

Beaker
Animal
Bunsen
Scooter
Chef

i'd love to see a Dr. Teeth, but i don't see it happening any time soon. i'd also like to cast a vote for "Nekkid" Rowlf (i say we try and get them to officially call him that) as a mega. we already know Bunsen's coming, so then i'd have both my favorites!!

P.S my awesome avatar of Rowlf was made for me by Cantus Rock! He's a great guy!
yeah, Matt's a groovy guy, but don't tell him i said so...it'll go to his head...