So... Bunsen is 2nd MEGA Muppet?

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Count my vote too for a Mega "nekkid" Rowlf!
The more brown fur showing, the better!
Let's all start a chain to get a mega "nekkid" Rowlf made!

Drtooth

Reaction score
A mega Animal would be cute (obviously because of the Muppet Movie). But I'd like to see a Mega Sweetums or Doglion.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
here's a question that I just rhought of..sorry if it's already been answered...but exactly how big and at what price range would the "mega" figures be???

gringo

Reaction score
From what i heard. They are around 12" and about $20-25. Cheaper at places like TRU and most expensive at Comic/Hobby shops

Mark

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen the busts yet from sideshows? I know they aren't mega figures, but if you ask me they have great detail! That and Rowlf is nekkid! I have to say that I am really looking forward to seeing a mega figure in person, that is seeing one in the toystore and getting the real jest of it... although Palisades tells us they will have more detail than the smaller figures, so I have a gut feeling they will top all of our expectations!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
here's a question that I just rhought of..sorry if it's already been answered...but exactly how big and at what price range would the "mega" figures be???
It's a range. Beaker is 13.5 inches or so, but all others will be in scale, so characters that are small, like Kermit, may only be 8-9 inches, but characters like Sam or Fozzie would be a lot bigger.

The SRP is 24.99, but the prices will vary depending on the retailer.

TRU at present has passed on carrying the MEGA line, so you may have to look at other locations to find them.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
TRU at present has passed on carrying the MEGA line, so you may have to look at other locations to find them.
well, we have 852 forum members, at least three websites represented, and another that now owes you bigtime. if you give us an email to have people address things to, maybe we can fix that?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, hopefully EB will carry them...or at least my local comic store...but yes, if you want we can all go ask about them at TRU too...

thanks for answering the question, BTW...

hmm...24.99...that'll be about 40 probably in canada...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>If you promise to buy 10,000 figures at retail cost and send me a money order, I'll promise that Janice will be the next MEGA Muppet!<<<

I hope these dont end up in the 75% off electronics boutique/suncoast discount bin soon after release. The rate at which a figure is released to these stores and then heavily discounted is quite alarming.