So you want to audition for the Muppets?

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Flyer scan

If anyone would like a scanned image of the flyer, send me an email (this is enabled via my profile).

Chris

Ryan

Reaction score
Sweetums74 said:
If anyone would like a scanned image of the flyer, send me an email (this is enabled via my profile).

Chris
You could also upload it for everyone to see. Photobucket is great for that kind of thing.

Sweetums74

Reaction score
It looks like it was resized just enough to make the text illegible.
My offer still stands for those interested. But please email me directly instead of posting your address in this thread.
Chris

AAO

Reaction score
Well, my birthday is 8/24th and I'll be 18! So...maybe I'll cut the audition in time....hopefully the New York one is near Labor Day...like on a Friday-Sunday deal? I mean, for years I've been able to sound like Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Sam the Eagle, Floyd Pepper, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, and Link Hogthrob for years now! I'm also a puppeteer ... I think I should be prepared! I really really really really really really really want this! I was looking for jobs down at Disney not too long ago....and I was really hoping for a puppeteeeer job....maybe even at teh Bear in the Big Blue House show...

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I just want to confirn that the New York auditon is in the 2nd week of September then!? I hope I can make it I thought it migt be in Oct I'am a bit upset now! :concern:

AAO

Reaction score
I stayed up all night last night practing my Sam the Eagle voice and Kermit voices - Link - Waldorf - Piggy - Fozzie - Dr. Teeth ...etc... I've told everyone about it and they seemed excited for me as well. Just as long as I can make it up there, this will be the perfect stepping stone for me! :cool: