Spammers at MC...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
He'd be tough meat then. Oh well...*flames up the bbq, and places a bucket of tar on the grill to get heated up*

Come on out Puffin! You're gonna get EATEN. *laughs manically*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aight, ya'll! :smile:

Let's save this thread just for reports of Spam so I can notice it better without having to search through all the posts to find out if a new Spammer has hit us. T'ankz

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Hey, the member "puffin" is a spammer. He posts links to viruses...

Someone get the tar & feathers...!
Puffin has been banned. Another thing I need for folks to help me watch for, too, is when new members begin posting simple words (as Puffin did) such as "goog, good, good, t-shirt," and things that made no sense in order to get a post count high enough to begin posting spam.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Let's save this thread just for reports of Spam so I can notice it better without having to search through all the posts to find out if a new Spammer has hit us. T'ankz
Okey dokey. Just jokin around there a bit. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

sorry boss

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kevin... Me thinks we got a few new members today who are basically spamming.
Check out the Palisades Muppets Figures thread in Action Figures.
bananainmebutt, whose name should be a bit of a red flag, popsicle, and clubcarman.
Their posts don't entirely make sense and a bit of it flies in the face of the recent hostilities in the thread about Elmo down in Friends & Families.
Hope this helps.