Spammers at MC...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
whose name should be a bit of a red flag, popsicle, and clubcarman.
Their posts don't entirely make sense and a bit of it flies in the face of the recent hostilities in the thread about Elmo down in Friends & Families.
Hope this helps.
OMG, I was just about to post this. These guys are weird "Happy birthday to my little toe", "my muppet is gay", "I miss WASS"...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Spamming a thread about spamming? That's so stupid!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
SS Spam

Last time I gave you guys a link to the air website. This time it's the number 8
I love 8
8 is great
8 is the number I do not...
WAIT, Important news comes from the queen
A new baby I have seen
And she is well and doing fine
Good Grief, it's Princess number 9

courtesy of www.octet.num
:halo:
remember the website is phony, don't try to go there

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Me thinks a mod's seen this by now, cause there are some posts deleted.

Oh well, hope the sitch's gettin' taken care of.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There were 4 new members who are now banned from this site. I'm going to try to go into the forum to delete their messages...when I find them.

one of them did just spam this spam hread, so I'm leaving it because that was funny to me. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kev... Good job. There are some by club car man in the dorms, about the last two pages I'd say. And there's one towards the end in Flippersteps in FanFiction, another few in Palisades Muppets Figures in Action Figures, and I think another in a thread Wanted Selling in B/S/T.
Hope this helps you find the pposts.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
One of them LEAPER GNOME is currently viewing the main index.

He has two posts left. One in the quote thread in general discussion. And he also started a thread called Why does nobody like... in Muppet Babies thread in which only club car man replied. Hope this helps as well

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If it helps Kevin... club car man's posts in the MC Dorms thread are #6914, 6916, and 6920.
Hope you can get 'em deleted when you get the chance.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
one of them did just spam this spam hread, so I'm leaving it because that was funny to me. :smile:
As ceass as they were... some of the things they said did appeal to my extremely imature sense of humor, but it's for the best... bananimebutt, that will forever make me smile.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
There is one spammer by the name of super muppet.
This is uncalled for, gang. I'm not taking up for one person over the other, but this has been brought up and dealt with and should not be an issue any longer!

This is a negative response on the boards toward another member and I have said time and again that negative posts will not be tolerated. It is not within the spirit of MC or its members.

I will say this one last time: The member was reported to me, and I did some research and Super Muppet and Baba are two different people in the same household.

The Count said:
If it helps Kevin... club car man's posts in the MC Dorms thread are #6914, 6916, and 6920.
Hope you can get 'em deleted when you get the chance.
Deleted.

New Rule:
When reporting spam or members, please link to the threads and posts.