Spongebob Squarepants voice artists

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's not so much that I dislike the merchandise, it's just that it was all too much for me. People's obsession over it.
I dunno, what other people like in a fad way doesn't really get to me or effect my view of shows, I just like it for why I like it and block out everyone else :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I dunno, what other people like in a fad way doesn't really get to me or effect my view of shows, I just like it for why I like it and block out everyone else :excited:
I wish I was more like that sometimes, hehe. I've occasionally avoided a show or music because it was too popular. Which sometimes was a shame because I missed out on something good (not all the time but sometimes lol).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea and i think that is what happened with me and SpongBob as well. I became a fan because of the Movie, and then went to the show. I think it is really good, and even though it is so popular the show it's self has really never changed. I think however the reason it is so popular is becuase people can relate to just about everyone on the show, in some way.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's not so much that I dislike the merchandise, it's just that it was all too much for me.
I disliked it at first because someone told me it stupid, so I didn't take stock in it until I saw an episode in 2001 or so.

As for the merchandise, I just wanted to see some quality collectible stuff... and for the longest time, outside of a few T-shirts, it was pretty much junk. Nothing you'd want to buy, take home, and put on a desk or anything. I think that good stuff, plush, bendies, clip on seasonal candy dispenser, came a little later. I liked Fisher Prices short lived Spongebob action figure/ PVC scene line... but that was too short lived, and I never got a chance to get any of it. I remember Palisades said they would look into it back in 2003 or something (after they got the Fairly Oddparents license), but it was too expensive or someone else had the deal or something like that. They would have done an amazing job, though.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I enjoy the show but I prefer Tom Kenny's work on Rocko's Modern Life and The HBO program Mr. Show

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I must say, my favorite episode of SpongeBob has been and will always be 'Wet Painters/Krusty Krab Training Video". I love when characters are just given a camera and try to produce something with it (which is why "AN Ed in Born" in my favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy episode).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I used to like SpongeBob, but I lost interest when the new episodes after the movie came out. They just weren't as great as the pre-movie episodes.
I guess that's because Steve Hillenberg, the creator, left the show after the movie. I've never lost interest in the show.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do think Spongebob has gone the same way of Rugrats, the newer episodes are just not as mutli layered or clever, in my opinion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
But then again, it's the only thing Nick really has going for it right now. Plus, it's been on 10 years... quality kinda slides if you're on a long time. Especially if you have a movie. South park was one of the few shows that didn't suffer a quality downturn after the movie came out. But then again, most shows end within a year or two of the movie. Especially if it doesn't do too well at the box office. Powerpuff Girls and Hey Arnold's movies flopped... and the shows ended not too soon after.