Spongebob Squarepants voice artists

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But then again, most shows end within a year or two of the movie.
I think sometimes it should be that way, but instead shows are milked for all they're worked until there's nothing left.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Certain TV shows (well, mostly cartoons) end on a movie. Originally (and this was back in the 90's when the rumors first came out) The Simpsons was to end with a Theatrical film. Disney's Teacher's Pet (an underrated show to say the least) ended with the movie... in fact, the movie pretty much closed up the main premise of the show, where Scot/Spot reverts back to a dog after finally finding out what it is to be a human. Nothing more could happen there.

Of course, South Park has been going strong steadily since the film, and when you consider the film came out 2 years after the show came out... Rugrats was still good when the first film came out... not so much after the second, and certainly not after the crossover film.

But then again, this is a US thing. Being the huge fan of Japanese cartoons I am, I found out that almost every cartoon gets a movie. Sometimes, if the show is successful enough, it gets one released annually.

Of course, by "movies" a lot of them are actually 20- 40 minute short films on double or triple bills with other toon "movies" I.e. an Ultimate Muscle "movie" was seen with a Digimon short and a short of something else I can't remember... and these are usually released sepperately when they come to video or DVD... like that Grinfdhouse thing.

Anyway, I really wouldn't know about the quality of Spongebob as of late... since I don't have cable, i see one out of every 10 episodes or so. I gotta start getting those DVD season sets.