SST 40th Anniversary Event

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll do that then. Oh well, we're not too far away from each other. We're in orchestra row J.
Melissa, what's the name of the hotel you're staying at, where is it, and approximately how expensive is it? Thanks.
:smile:
Hi! We're staying at the Residence Inn in Wayne, NJ. If you go to Expedia and look it up they have a lot of info there. Starting rates were $119 a night. When I went to look for a place, I just typed in hotels close to the college. That was the first one that came up.

Looks like a nice place.

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
Ordered my tickets last night and got my confirmation today. I don't know my location of seats yet, but my wife & I are going and then meeting in CT with two more friends going.

I can't wait, this is going to be so cool.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Haralde, we're in seats 142 and 143.
Melissa, is it possible for you to give me the phone number to the hotel, or a link to the page?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hope everyone will come back with reports of the event! Maybe it can all be compiled later into one nice article and put on MC?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I really hope I can bump into who ever's going. Maybe take a picture of all of us like MCers together in the real world!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
So Dave and Haralde, what seats are you in? Dave, my mom's really eager to meet the guy that made those great muppet pictures I've got on my wall!
:big_grin: Oh, and if you are able to take a picture, count me in!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
i'm pretty new here, so i don't know you guys online as well as you all do, but i want to meet everyone, too! it would be nice to talk to people in person about muppets for a change--none of my real world friends or family are muppet fans. i'm probably going with my cousin, so most of my day will probably be more of a girls' night out than a muppet pilgrimage...what about everyone else? are you going with other die-hard fans, or with people who just like you enough to condone your crazy obsessions?