SST 40th Anniversary Event

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Lucky you! I would actually be nurvous if it were me to sit to close. Would be a bit intemidated. I know there nice people and I know they don't bite, but well...

MelissaY1

Reaction score
OK - it may sound cheesy but, I just got my ticket in the mail today and, on top of feeling like a kid who just got the BEST gift [I'm 39] I can't help but feel like Charlie from Willie Wonka when he got his golden ticket. My seat location is in the loge and, at first, I was afraid I was going to be far away. I looked up the seating chart and it's a nice intimate space. Only about 11 rows on the main floor and then I'm 7 rows back in the loge. SWEET! I'm just excited to be able to attend. SO looking forward to this. Hope they have a snow date just in case. One gets paranoid about these things when you live in the Northeast.

For anyone looking for the seating chart:
http://www.wpunj.edu/wplive/sheacenter.htm

PEACE
Thanks for the link to the seating chart as well. I am also very concerned about the weather. I reserved a hotel room in nearby Wayne, NJ since it's a nighttime event so it's a lot of back and forth for me and my boyfriend and who knows what the weather will be. I do recall reading somewhere on the college's website to check back on there if it should be canceled due to inclement weather.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
i'll see you all in the loge, then. :smile: i get giddy just thinking about it! i keep checking the envelope on my bookshelf just to make sure i still have my tickets! i think i might have to give my students a muppet-related lesson that day, b/c no matter what we're supposed to be covering, my mind won't be on it!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
My parents were in town for the holidays, and Mom handed the tickets off to me for safekeeping, since I live about half an hour from Wayne (depending on traffic).

It looks as if we'll be about 10 rows back from the stage, and I'll keep an eye out for the rest of you guys. Like I said, it'd be nice if we had some way of identifying each other at the forum...maybe I'll bring my press badge or something.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Looks like I have orchestra row J, which is fine with me. Yeah I might bring some kind of name tag just for introductions. :smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I don't know where they're seating the press, but that's where I'll be :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's any other public transportation out there besides buses that are listed on the website for the college? My boyfriend and I are planning on driving but if the weather ends up being horrendous we're looking for another alternative.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Just double-checked our tickets - my family and I are going to be in row K, orchestra, too.

As for public transit, Melissa, it looks like you'll end up taking the bus if the weather closes in. Wayne's on the Montclair-Boonton rail line, but I don't know how feasible that would be, depending on where you're coming from - and I'm not sure how far the university is from the station. Besides, the info we got with our tickets recommends the bus.

I don't know where they're seating the press, but that's where I'll be :smile:
Wait a moment - Steve, are you going to be coming to this after all?