SST Fan Fic - A Hollywood Adventure

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
BETH! I HUG YOU! I SERIOUSLY GLOMP YOU! OH MY GOSH GOOD GOLLY GRACIOUSNESS!

redBoobergurl said:
“Well, what can I say? He loves to jam on that harmonica you gave him,” said Rowlf.
A GIFT!!!!!!!!!! YOU REFERENCED A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And the whole chapter is just AWESOME! I don't like that Jake didn't have Mindy come in... And I have a feeling that Kermit's right about him being that producer... Whoever that producer is... But I have a feeling we'll find out... Yay that Mindy came in with cookies! Oh, and Kermit and Ernie having a conversation! Now THERE'S some interaction I don't think I've EVER seen! T'would be cool, though... Oy, what an awesome chapter!

...OH, and did I mention... MORE PLEASE! ...When you have time, that is, I know you're busy, and believe it or not I can be patient... sometimes...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm so glad you found the reference Lisa! It came to me last minute as I was writing that chapter and I was like "this would be a perfect line!" and so there it was. Anyway, hoping to have another update up tomorrow or Thursday so stay tuned!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Eek! I did it again...I let this story get buried in...well I'm not sure what, probably a bunch of muffins. Anyway, I really haven't forgotten about it and will definately be posting this week. Not today, but definately this week. Cause I have a V-day story I really want to write and I can't do that till this one's done! So, stay tuned!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Believe me, Beth, I'm staying tuned!!!!

...Those muffin piles do tend to hide things, don't they? Now where did I put my keys...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<cough> So, um, Beth... week's almost up... Just thought I'd, you know, point that out...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Lisa! It's un-polite to point! *hands Beth a calendar* Here, now Beth you can know that the week's almost up without having finger in your face. :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oops...I did say that didn't I? Oh gosh well, first there was this blizzard and then a hurricane, and then the ground opened up....all right, all right no excuses, it just got to be a crazy week and this just fell to the bottom of the barrel. No more promises, but I do intend to get to it as soon as I can....in the meantime, enjoy this nice plate of muffins.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Thanks. I will. <eats Prawnie's avatar.>

...Oh, THAT plate of muffins... oops...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* YOU ATE MY AVATAR?!?!?! *looks* Oh...It's still there...:stick_out_tongue:

S'okay though Beht, just post when you can. :smile:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I must say a story such as this makes me wonder why hasn't there been a movie about :super:.

I mean doesn't Grover have enough popularity and supporting role to play in his own staring movie role ?