1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Collector's Club...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MM-III, Jun 20, 2002.

1. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

So what do I do?

Or can I just take credit for doing something, but not do a thing?
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'd pay it

Anything's better than the Ebay rat race. I don't think 35 bucks is a bad price at all. Non Muppet fan collectors might be more accepting of such an offer. But I don't even think the price has even been solidified by the sound of it. It's all still up in the air.

I just think there should be an easier way. I hope they find one. Paying for these on Ebay would really bother me and it seems like that's what the great folks over at Palisades want to avoid too. BTW - absolutely no troube finding Master of Ceremonies Kermit at TRU. Very easy!
  3. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

With all the furor over Vanishing Cream Beaker, I am surprised none have shown up on Ebay yet! I figured some pirate would have listed one as a pre-sale by now.
  4. Emmy, you need to worry 'bout makin' it cross the starry desert on your last pint o' *or*ange juice! lol!
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

it would be great to belong to a Muppet Collecters club, yeah i think 15 would be a good price as well. I want in!;-)

hey if jackie and emmy are going to run it i can make hats to give away for the club, Rowlf hats that is;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, currently working on Rowlf toothbrushes, Dog.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Let alone the figures, it'd be nice if Henson themselves started a muppet merchandise collecting club - i'd pay $35 for that !
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Yeah that's right.

The last think I need is to be stuck in the desert with no orange juice...
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Emmy! I have broken my love for orange juice *gasp* I know what your'e thinking but I ask you to try it! Get some Pineapple juice!! OH MY! It's sooooooooo good!
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

A Pineapple juice lover ? Where have you been all my life Jackie ... besides New Jersey ! ;-)
  10. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

$35 seems a little too steep for membership to a collectors club, because these exclusives are only going to come out around summertime. So, what are you going to be able to do with your membership the rest of the time?
  11. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Pineaplle juice. I love pineapple juice.

However, in my house it's rare that we get pineapple juice (my brother and sister are so picky when it comes to juice, we never get anything rare and exotic like pineapple juice or pineapple-orange juice), so it's usually orange juice (which I also like, but not as much as pineapple juice) or no juice...
  12. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Rootabaga Juice!

Hey have you guys heard about that new rootabaga juice?
    I heard it supost to be a big hit!

rootabaga! I love that word! rootabaga!

Zack)Rowlf the,Rootabaga! Rootabaga! Rottabaga?Dog.
  13. Joggy

Joggy Member

Pineapple juice... yummy.

Hey, speaking of good juices: did you guys ever try Tomato Juice? In an airplane? During turbulention? :D Muahahahaha.
  14. radionate

radionate New Member

I always try my Tomato juice with a pickled Okra, little Worchester Sauce, a pinch of Tabasco, and a splash of Vodka (just to act as a preservative). I also add Vodka to my Orange Juice as a preservative. I use Malibu for the same thing in my Pineapple Juice!:D
  15. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I have the sudden urge for some Wadish Juice....nah i'll stick to my pinapple juice! YAY! :)
  16. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I think I'll pass on the Wadish Juice (but I like Wadish Socks!)...

Gimme pineapple juice, maaaaaan!
  17. matleo

matleo Active Member

You too!! I like ot ut a little vodka in my coffee (as a preservative!) ;)

--Matt
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

No No Baily's Irish Creame is the best preservative for that
  19. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I thought this was a thread to disuss the Collector's club....
    :confused:
  20. radionate

radionate New Member

The biggest thing I've learned around here, given enough time, most threads will veer into some totally random topic of conversation.