The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, my last minute proxy...

$17,010 in Monopoly money!

Did I win?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Geez Louise, you guys kill me!

It's a HOLIDAY for cripe's sake! So what if your single? By yourselves a box of chocolates, send a teddy bear to your mothers or something, send those e-cards to FRIENDS, and be happy!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, my last minute proxy...

$17,010 in Monopoly money!

Did I win?
Yay, I think you did! Happy Valentine's Day to my special valentine, D'Snowth! *big hugs*

Geez Louise, you guys kill me!

It's a HOLIDAY for cripe's sake! So what if your single? By yourselves a box of chocolates, send a teddy bear to your mothers or something, send those e-cards to FRIENDS, and be happy!
Honestly. :rolleyes: I agree with you. Don't be sad, send things to people you know and love! That's what I did, and I've already got some valentine's mail. :big_grin:

Happy Valentines' Day, Muppet Central! Pepper loves you all. :flirt:

Edit: I know Daniel didn't have a valentine and he was nice enough to bid on me, so he gets some hugs too. It's only fair! Hee hee. *hugs to Daniel*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:insatiable: I just don't see why Valentine's is perceived as a dark day. I've been attached and single on this day and rarely celebrate it either way. Never been much of a follower. I do sweet spontaneous things for my partner rather than designated days. This year I got him some candy hearts (because he's a sugar fiend) and cut out a paper heart and filled it with many brief thoughts on why he's special to me. Other than that we're staying in and having soup! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do sweet spontaneous things for my partner rather than designated days. This year I got him some candy hearts (because he's a sugar fiend) and cut out a paper heart and filled it with many brief thoughts on why he's special to me. Other than that we're staying in and having soup! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:
That's a good point, you shouldn't wait until a particular day to do something nice for someone you care about, whether it be a lover or friend or relative. And it doesn't have to be flashy and expensive. :smile: