The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Beauregard

Reaction score
porcine said:
OH...What rotten hard cheese! I have to abandon the ceremony...due to prier engagements.
Beau: Prior engagements?
Bo: I didn't know she was marrying that balloon seller from TMM.
Bobo: Didn't Spamela buy her balloons from there?
Bo: Is Lisa on the ceiling?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Beau: Prior engagements?
Bo: I didn't know she was marrying that balloon seller from TMM.
Bobo: Didn't Spamela buy her balloons from there?
Bo: Is Lisa on the ceiling?
Good night everybody

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Ladies and gentlemen… Big Bird!

(Applause) (BIG BIRD comes onstage)

BIG BIRD: Hi there, everybody! Wow! It’s so great to see everybody out there tonight to see the Muppet Central Awards! You know, every year they get me out here to present an award—and every year I stay the same age! (giggles) This year I’m presenting the “Can You Tell Me Who to Give… Who to Give This Award To?u201D award for the biggest fan of Sesame Street on Muppet Central. Here are some of our biggest fans:
Erine81981
Oscarfan
BEAR
mbmfrog
The Shoe Fairy
And the winner is… Oscarfan! Oh boy! Oscar will be so happy!

ANNOUNCER: This is Oscarfan’s first Muppet Central Award—but hopefully not his last. Unless of course he doesn’t want anymore… then hopefully it is his last. Congratulations!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: WHOOOOO! OSCARFAN!
Beau: Oscar's can? I think he already left...
Bobo: Come to mention it, I need to go to the can now...
Bo: Aaand here's Bobo to lower the intellectual level of this conversation...
Bobo: What'd I do?

Leyla

Reaction score
Lisa: <straps self into seat next to Layla> <finds self with extra strapping material> <holds extra out to Layla> Rope? :halo::wink:
Robin: <staring up at Lisa and Layla> ...If she's too tired to sit down here, how can she stay up there?
Rowlf: ...I'm just wondering what she'll do if she gets any awards.
Oh, hi beloved mentor! You do know how much I love hanging out with you. And you brought Rope too! Fabulous! But... not in front of the children, eh? Would you do me a favour annd scratch my nose? Or cut it off? Maybe a blackbird could help... Oh, and Robin dear, there's much less gravity up here! Or.. .oxygen, or something.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
YES! Thank you! I wouldn't say I'm the BIGGEST SS fan, but at least others do! I'd like to thank...*drops award off the stage and onto Floyd's head* Oopsy Doopsy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
lllila said:
Would you do me a favour annd scratch my nose? Or cut it off? Maybe a blackbird could help...
Bean: *bounding across the ceiling (SOMEHOW?) to where Lisa and Layla are having a private party of sorts* Did someone order ten and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie?

Bobo: *far below* Oh that was me...Do you have any soda with that?
Bo: Typical...