The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: (blinks) I wonder if anyone is even paying attention to me anymore? (shrug) Here's Gobo!

(GOBO Fraggle comes onstage)

GOBO: Oh, hiya! They’ve asked me to present the “Fraggle Freak” award to the biggest fan of Fraggle Rock. Kind of a strange award, eh? I mean, who isn’t a big fan of Fraggle Rock? Heh! Here are the contenders…
Pork
Redsonga
RedPiggy
And the winner is… Redsonga! Hey! Congratulations, eh? What a great honor!

ANNOUNCER: This is Redsonga’s first MC Award. Let’s hope she doesn’t lose it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives after first half is over, picks up both awards won, thanks everybody, then sits down with roomies and Sanguina (my bloodshot bootiful date for the night).

Leyla

Reaction score
Bean: *bounding across the ceiling (SOMEHOW?) to where Lisa and Layla are having a private party of sorts* Did someone order ten and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie?

Bobo: *far below* Oh that was me...Do you have any soda with that?
Bo: Typical...
Beau! Hi! Pull up a chair... or... pull down a chair... or just SCRATCH MY NOSE! ARGH! I mean... Hi sweetie, how's Trix?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Little Matt: *lost somewhere in Fraggle Rock, having been abandoned there years ago by Effy* Hey...I think I can hear the sound of Blue Singing...Or Green Music...Maybe it's some kind of RedSonga...Well, congratulations whatever colour and combination of notes you are...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <calls down to Prawnie> I'M PAYING ATTENTION! ...BUT I'M ALMOST OUT! I'm a broke college student, after all, and that attention stuff is expen--I just LOVE the architecture in this building, don't you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau! Hi! Pull up a chair... or... pull down a chair... or just SCRATCH MY NOSE! ARGH! I mean... Hi sweetie, how's Trix?
Father Moppet: *at home again, watching awards on tv* I'm sure my secretary has always been called Suzan...Ahh well, TRIX! You better get down here! Someone's chatting about you on national television!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Disclaimor: Due to his being banned, wwfpooh has lost any eligibility for tonight's awards. Any award won by that person will instead be awarded to the next runner-up. Please notify the awards' artist so that the name of the new winner can be corrected to reflect this change. That is all, thank you and enjoy tonight's festivities.

Leyla

Reaction score
Lisa: <calls down to Prawnie> I'M PAYING ATTENTION! ...BUT I'M ALMOST OUT! I'm a broke college student, after all, and that attention stuff is expen--I just LOVE the architecture in this building, don't you?
Oh, I do. What is it, Greco-Roman with a touch of Crazy Harry? Lisa, Beau, is the blood rushinig to your heads too? Anyone want some nachos? I've got the bowl in my feet.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: And now… your guide through the Labyrinth… Hoggle!

(Applause) (HOGGLE hobbles onstage)

HOGGLE: (grunts) I’m Hoggle. Now listen up… I’m presentin’ the award for “Fan of Fantasy”—the biggest fans of Jim Henson’s “other” worlds! Got it? Good! Here are the contenders!
BeakerSqueedom
RedPiggy
dwmckim
The 11th Uru
Laszlo
The winner’s RedPiggy! Can Hoggle go now?

ANNOUNCER: Despite Hoggle’s lack of enthusiasm… we really are thrilled for you, RedPiggy! Congratulations!