1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Thanks guys! Wow, I just started my little club as a kind of a simple appericiation thingus. (my iPhone is dying so I'll keep it short!)

Thanks again, and I might be around more often after my wedding in four months.
  2. Kiki Active Member

...Complete Silence...

*Kiki flies through a window on a motorbike, Miss Piggy-style*

HI EVERYBOD- heeey... where /is/ everyone?

Hellsbisuits, *palmface* missed it, haven't I? ;)

I was lurching around earlier, but I was in the school library and the nazi librarians were watching me the whole time. O_O Anywhodidoodle, I just wanted to say congrats to everyone! :excited: Wow... I can't believe I was nominated five times... I mean, you guys do not know how much that means to me. I am seriously over the moon about it, lol! :)

But dude... this formal dress cost a fortune... hmm. Oh well, better late then never! ^_^ And once again, congrats y'all!
  3. BEAR Active Member

Bryan: Oh no! That's bad luck! You can't say "Macbe--" in a theater! You must call it "the Scottish Play". Oh well...it's just a forum...carry on!
  4. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... I jinxed two plays that way. ...No WONDER they never gave me a big part... :p
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

So...today I've bought a frame for my award, and put it up on my wall. Not sure if that makes me totally vain, or totally cool...but either way, thanks so much guys! And special thanks to Vic for designing it so amazingly!

~Beauy
  6. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

(Dwayne walks in late with a big smile on his face)

Well i didn't even know i was up for the most optimist member award! just to be nommanated for that is truly an honner, and thanks for the people who voted for me whom ever you where.

As for the Ask Jim Lewis Thread I know that it has been kind of quite here as of lattly, and all I can say is More people should come by and ask some questions. For people who may not be familer with who Jim Lewis is you can always ceck out this Interview done a few years ago:http://articles.muppetnewsflash.com/2007/02/jim-lewis.html

Maybe next time we could even beat RHLC, but we are going to have a whole lot of posting and what not to do so. Not to discredit the RHLC it is a wonderful thread and Richard Hunt fans around the world should be honnered by reciveing this award so many times.
    I want to thank everyone that helpd make the AJH Thread so good, and like I say maybe next year it will grow even more!
  7. MrsPepper Active Member

Congrats everybody! I just read through this whole thread. I love how the ceremony was this year; every was hilarious! And I can't believe I missed it. ^^ Good job to everyone especially Prawnie and whoever made the art awards (I know Vic made some, did he make them all?) cause this was one solid shoW!
  8. BEAR Active Member

I read through it all too and really enjoyed it. I was even surprised to see that I was nominated for a couple of things. It's nice to know that even though I wasn't around the forums very much in this last year, I still have a presence in your Muppety lives! :)
  9. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Beakersqueedom Luff You! :3

I know it's too late to do my little speech, and, hey, I have no one else to blame but moiself. :3 Shame on me! I missed one of my faaavvoorriittee events, but here I come, most pleased!

Thank you for nominating me as the, d'aww, cutest. -Blushes- I honestly don't feel I deserve it, for I have neglected the site that fueled my muppet-fandom.

<3 I LOVE YOU ALL! KISSY, KISSY!

-Drags along Beaker, Bunsen, and Pew- :3 FWEEE!

:confused::eek:

10. heralde Well-Known Member

Sweetums: Who's gonna do what to me, when, hmm? !

Hehe, seriously though, I do think the Jim Lewis thread is a prime contender. :)
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Swaehb is a Prime Ribsteak...so whacha' fink abou' that!
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

Well I think bawhahahahahahahaha! :crazy:

That's what I think.
  13. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

MWHAHAHA That was kind of funny! but kind of true if I knew what it ment lol
  14. The Count Moderator

*Blinks. Missed ma Squeedom. *Chases after her like Animal. Come Baaaack! Come Baaaaack!
  15. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Congrats to everyone who won :D I know I'm a tiny bit late XD
  16. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Bette3r late then never though right?
  17. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Why thankyou.. but just on the noob note. HER! HER! I AM A GUY! AAAARRRRGH! *hits HIS head on drums*:halo::batty:

I AM A GUY! Lol sorry, but I wasn't here and the fact the YOU thought I was a chick just frogged me off so dang bad!:mad:. Besides, In some of my other posts it is kinda REALLY Obvious.Anyways, thanks fer the awards, but with school and all I couldn't attend. I cannot believe I was nominated for so many (or that I had to look thru at least 20 pages to find mine)!
  18. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Perhaps it was the presence of the Noobs that threw us off...Although actually *I* knew you were a guy...having also been surprised by it when I first found out :p The problem is that everyone makes assumptions of gender based on Avatars and User-name. Nice masculine names like "Pork" can be decieving. :search::wisdom::excited:
  19. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Yeah, I kinda thought that Pork was guy when I was full on noob. Just keep in mind, that my name is from the Season 39 Neil Patrick Harris appearance, which at 3 in the morning turned into an injoke gone horribly, horribly wrong.
  20. Xerus Active Member

Aw, big hugs to all of you for this great honor of hugging. :) You're all such swell, friendly, and understanding people that I feel like a part of this big MC family. And I'll continue my hugs to make everyone feel as great as I do. And a friendly hug to you, Grover, for I know how cute adorable monsters like you adore hugs. :super: