1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Ugh! Dirt does not taste that great. You should never eat it. :sigh:
    Sorry about what happened to you.

JimAndFrank likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This was actually two days ago, but I played Bejeweled for the first time... MAN, am I good at this game!

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What rock have you been living under? :p

4. D'Snowth

You forget, my old computer wasn't just an old computer, it was OOOOLLLLLD... a game like Bejeweled probably would have crashed it.

5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Bejewled is also on like abunch of different platforms. Heck, an old nokia phone I had had it...

Not to mention all the Bejewled clones everywhere

6. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I spilled some soy sauce on the table while I was eating lunch, and used my fingerless glove to clean it up (I was too lazy to go get a napkin:o).

7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wondering why my car wouldn't start only to realize I hadn't put the keys into ignition yet. :p

charlietheowl likes this.
  8. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

So this is probably the most humiliating thing I've ever been stupid enough to do in my lifetime! At the state fair, they always have those booths with "crazy" looking people, animals, etc. So I decide to go to the booth with the "Man-eating chicken" with my friend. And of course I got what I paid for...

9. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Okay that totally made me laugh! XD

ElizaSchuyler and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  10. D'Snowth

While I was in the shower, the corner of my eye started itching, so I gave it a little scratch.

Without taking into consideration there was still some soap on my finger.

Yeowch.

Bridget likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I took a shower today.

Hmm… maybe this should go in the "What Did You Do Today?" thread…

D'Snowth and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  12. D'Snowth

I was typing in a CAPTCHA code that said, "lessbui consequence", but I actually thought it said, "lesbian consequence" at first glance.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

So I've had a wifi modem for a couple of months now, but haven't been able to actually use wifi, I had printed out the security code for the network that was established, but it seemed like no matter what network I tried to connect to, none of them would accept the security code. It didn't really matter too much, considering I'm still connected to the modem through an ethranet cable, but now my dad has his own computer, and the only way he can connect to the internet is wifi, but once again, the code I had wouldn't work for any of the networks his computer would pick up. Well, anyway, we actually took my dad's computer over to a technician yesterday to help familiarize us with Windows 8 (I'm just about the only computer-literate person in the family, but 8 is alien to me), and he mentioned that the information should be on the modem itself... sure enough, on the back of the modem, there was its network, and the actual security code.

I bet when Sarge reads this, she'll probably be chortling in that demonic way she has of doing so.

14. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I was walking and I slipped on a GRAPE. Ow.

15. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I may have sprained my ankle. My cousin wore heels to my house and I tried to walk in them. Bad idea.

16. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

I left my cell phone in the bathroom and it's stolen. That was very dumb, but there could be worse things other people do than what I did. DARN! :sigh:

17. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

I was making sculpty figures-George the janitor,In scale with the palisades-While I was daydreaming about owning a J.Fiama figure, and gave George a black wig.Also,I gave him a fiama-like chin.I didn't through him away, though,.I cooked him, and colored his skin green. In a few minutes, I called the Muppet ''Old man Fiama.''

18. SkeetScootSquat

I've been living under a granite one with crystals,but that's not any of your business.

19. SkeetScootSquat

Attack of the Ernie clones!

20. D'Snowth

I almost had an accident today that was half my own fault, and half somebody else's fault. So anyway, as I was pulling out of a parking lot into traffic, I kind lost focus for a moment, and nearly collided with someone who had the right of way. I put on the brake, and backed up to let him continue, but he motioned for me to, so I did... then I almost got hit by someone coming from the other direction, who apparently wasn't watching me continue.