The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While out and about today, here it was barely holding above freezing during the day today, and yet there's all these women walking around in short skirts today.

But I guess being a leg man myself, I shouldn't complain too much, lol.

Besides, during the summer when it's in the 90s in the middle of the day, there's all these biddies walking around in sweaters and jackets.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Also, yesterday at Wal-Mart, I saw some Twilight Barbie dolls. I personally loved the books, but seriously, they're going waaaaaay overboard on all this merchandise. (which is pretty much why I hate much of today's trends) And worst of all it was in the toy department! How many little kids watch PG-13 movies which include a scene a vampire ripping another vampire's head off? :concern::batty:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, there were a few little kids at 2012 last night.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My parents and I were at a restaurant and they were playing Christmas music, and one of the songs was "Santa Baby" being sung by a man. :eek:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
On my school laptop, I tried accessing a site for my History homework about the Constitution and it claimed it was blocked for being "suspicious". What kind of reason is that?