The Muppet Newsflash's Fan Art Calendar Contest

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You know, if this calendar takes off there will be opportunities next year!

They do accept multiple entries whatever the date. My two were drawn quite a while ago! Expect us fans of your drawing to be hounding you to enter this next time. :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
yeah, I think there will be more entries next year.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much! I'll order mine this week. Maybe one for a friend as well. I'm so glad and honored you used my Jim drawing for May. Very excited. And there's a lot of good art in there. I'm not a big fan of Animal Jam, but the drawing of the characters in August is fantastic. And the cover is nicely done too. I also like the Fraggle inclusions. So much good stuff. Oh, and the Muppet Dark Crystal...

Pork

Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome. I've just bought mine. I must say, I'm really really honoured to have my picture in there for December. Thanks so much. Frogboy, your picture is excelent! and I really love the dark muppet pic too, And all the others.They are all really great.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm October, but I'm madly in love with the May and November and December. And, like all of them.

Beautiful calendar, just beautiful.

Edit: Oh and March.

Pork

Reaction score
I really liked your picture MeepBorkMeep. Congratulations.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The pics are great! I can't wait to order a calendar! Congrats to all the winners!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The link now appears to be broken. Have these sold out or been taken down? :eek: