"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

Drtooth

Reaction score
I keep seeing negative comments on here about the Muppets lip-synching to someone else singing...

Funny. Wasn't that more or less how they got started?

:wink:

Alex
Quoted for truth.

Are we that afraid of another MFS situation? I don't think anyone wants to acknowledge that film for anything but the mistakes made in it.

galagr

Reaction score
Everyone's wearing hats!!!!!!!!!!! In the trailer alone I saw, rowlf, beautiful day monster, and even robin wearing hats! What's up with that????!!!!!:search:

beaker

Reaction score
Why oh why oh why didnt we get a normal trailer that builds? Like one that starts off with this scene?

Or this one?

i love these behind the scenes pix, which LOOK like they might as well be out of the film

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
soooooooooo COOL beaker! where on earth did u find thos goodies?! :smile: and IF i may couse i use them to post on my website? :confused::hungry:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
id alos like to add about the 1st pic there and Walters kermit tooth brush. It looks like the kermit head off from the old 80s muppet kermit PEZ head! :smile:

themole

Reaction score
Why oh why oh why didnt we get a normal trailer that builds? Like one that starts off with this scene?
I think people are forgetting when this trailer is coming out... this weekend. What else is coming out this weekend? Cars 2. That's why we got a heavy slapstick, meh trailer. I'm willing to bet we'll see a more classic trailer attached to some films later on in the year.