The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
1.) LOVE Marie telling Wanda what to do.
2.) I just adore Annie's joke to break that awkward little silence there, and Rowlf's response.
3.) <Giggles!> Love how Kermit gets it out of Piggy! Kind of cruel, but... LOVE her reaction when he leaves!
4.) FELICIA! Oh, how the plot doth thicken!

More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man... How come I keep losin' out ravin' over fanfic chapters to Lisa?
You'd better be putting your time to good use and post some fanfic of yer'n own soon missy.

Beth, this was great, and I hope for more soon. So tense the looming confrontation between Wanda and her mother-in-paw.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHA! Oh, Kermit, you sly frog... Beth that was hillarious! Another splendiforous chapter! Can't wait to see more! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh I like penguins....working on it as I can, more before the end of the week I can guarantee that much. I hope to anyway!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beth, dear, just a little... push for you to post more. I think I shall give the next chapter you post a much-needed detailed review! :halo: So, yeah, anytime. :wink:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Heres hopeing Rowlf's old pal, Baskerville makes it into this. :big_grin:

:zany: PENGUIN FOR YEW!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, coming soon, I promise, yesterday got a little crazy at work and the whole thing is saved at work and well, you get where I'm going with this. But I will post a new chapter soon simply because Prawnie is promising a detailed review and that sounds awesome!