The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'd like to poke at the phone call to the theater.

1.) Have you mentioned the doctor's name before, or did I forget it, or have I just been too oblivious to notice? Whatever- no, not Gonzo- the case, kudos to you.
2.) KERMIT KNOWS! Ooh, the plot THICKENS!

In other news.

ROWLF LEFT THE KEYBOARD BEHIND! AHHHH! <whimpers>

Also- lovely mother/daughter interaction. I especially like the "Yes Mama" at the end.

And last but not least- ROBIN! Enough said. ...Not enough said. ROOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! <WHIMPERS!> ...Yeah, that's better.

More Please!
Couple of chapters back, I pay homage to one of my favorite Muppeteers and therefore the doctor's name is Dr. Prell. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads through latest chapter...

Posted by Irresistible Ish: "I've become my mother's daughter."
Louis Kazagger reporting live for you sports fans... Ouch, he's down on the mat. Wait, he's slowly getting up after the first blow lanced upon his frame.

Posted by Dr. Prell, I'll never tell: "Wanda was pregnant?"
Louis: And there's another strong jab. Can he keep going?

Posted by Mama Cats: "He turned around and left the keyboard behind."
Louis: He's not getting up this time folks. The referee has to start a ten count.
*Voice of the Count heard counting to 10, though he only gets up to 7 before the fighter gets back up.

Posted by the new champeen from the cities 'Tween: "They aren't going to be like my parents, are they?"
Louis: Will he get back up?
*The Count's voice counts all the way up to 10 this time.
Louis: A TKO! Ladies and gentlemen, he's out.

Me:, lying on the mat crumpled up from Beth's story: Please... Post... More!

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
O-O; Sweet Kermit, this is a good fic! Could've used some light humor with Wanda threatening Rizzo a few times... You know.
And Kermit trust Rowlf with Robbin? What about Sweetums? Is Sweetums like, the second gauridan if anything happens to Rowlf and Kermit? And it needs more...more...oneliners from Zoot. They are the best.

Besides my nit picking, this is one of the many fics I read as a guest that actually made my heart ache. I love they way you portray Rowlf, very similar to how most men finding out there wives are either cheating and or left them... I love this fic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just thought I'd inform you that this is the fifth in an ongoing series of fanfics. The other titles in this collection are Where Your Heart Leads You, The Ties That Bind, The Unbrakeable Bond, and In Love and Harmony.
Hope this helps and happy reading.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Hi... Just thought I'd inform you that this is the fifth in an ongoing series of fanfics. The other titles in this collection are Where Your Heart Leads You, The Ties That Bind, The Unbrakeable Bond, and In Love and Harmony.
Hope this helps and happy reading.
Where are the others you have just listed? I looked everywhere.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If they're not readily available in the FanFic and FanArt section's first page, keep going to the next page until you find them.
If that doesn't work, then either do a search for these threads by title and with redBoobergurl in the user name space; or click on redBoobergurl's profile, click on the "Find Threads Started by (Insert user name here)" link, and then dig through till you find them.
Hope this helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There you go... Links provided by the author herself.

So, can we get an update to this one please?