The RHLC!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Same. Either that or they gave us fans weird looks as if they think something's wrong with us.
Well, I just mean my family. I can talk to almost anybody else and they will at least pretend to listen, heh!

Snowball

Reaction score
I can't talk to anyone about what I like, and unfortunately, that's the only thing I like to talk about(I'm very shy to those around me.) They're either not interested, or I've talked about something too much and their fed up with the subject.

I really like that episode of Muppet Babies. Janice is my favorite of Richard's characters and favorite Muppet character all together. And I like how they made Janice older. I'm kind of nitpicky about the Muppets ages. I just don't think they're the same ages as each other, like they are in Muppet Babies(Don't get me wrong, I like Muppet Babies a whole lot.)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw I've definitely been there, Snowball. Whgen I was younger I had no one to talk to about my interests (except my parents who are very patient and understanding lol). Thankfully as I got older and met a wider variety of people, my prayers for fellow fans were largely answered. And even non fans began to respect me more when they saw I stuck to my guns. Hang in there!

Fer sure, I've always loved Janice, her voice is always fun to her and virtually everything she says is potentially funny because of how she says it lol. :flirt:

I'm a huge Muppet Babies fan! And I agree, having Janice be older makes sense, since we know her as being in a hip rockin band. I'm curious (and perhaps slightly afraid lol) about what Floyd could have looked like!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I can't talk to anyone about what I like, and unfortunately, that's the only thing I like to talk about(I'm very shy to those around me.) They're either not interested, or I've talked about something too much and their fed up with the subject.
Which is why you're here.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Right on - if you're not interested in the Muppets, you're in the wrong forum.

In other news: Steve just announced that a future episode of MuppetCast is going to have an interview with Terry Angus. If that's the case, I hope he talks a little more about his first audition for Fraggle Rock - conducted by none other than Richard, in drill sergeant mode. ("That guy is crazy! That guy is crazy!")

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That would be awesome, I'd definitely enjoy hearing from Terry Angus, and some Richard stuff for good measure!

I have to watch like 50 Christmas movies this month for a project I'm doing, lol. I watched The Santa Clause (with Tim Allen) the other day. Only really just getting to know it, even though it's been around since 1994! Anyone else seen it? You know the head elf Bernard reminds me of Richard, lol. He's in charge of the team and all strict and sarcastic in getting the job done. But he has a soft spot for kids and the only reason he's so strict is because Christmas is so important to them. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I love The Santa Clause, I think it's a really cute movie. I went to see it back when it first came out in the theaters, and my friend actually had a huge crush on Bernard, lol. But, that is so funny, I had never thought about that similarity between Richard and Bernard before! But now that you mention it, lol... it is kind of true. I can definitely see that! Very cool observation, heralde!

How exciting that Steve will be talking with Terry! Terry is so nice, I bet he'll have some really great stories to tell. And even better if he brought up some Richard-related fun stuff!